Michael Jackson ~ new accuser files

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
http://radio.com/2014/05/12/new-sex-abuse-claim-brought-against-michael-jackson/

Instead, another shadow is cast over the King of Pop’s legacy. According to The Daily Beast, a man has stepped forward to make the claim that he was sexually abused by Jackson over many years.

He was a boy whose long been suspected to have been a victim.

He's the one LaToya said she had seen a check written out to this boys father for a million dollars by her brother Michael. His parents were gifted a house and a Rolls Royce. He traveled extensively and exclusively with MJ before Jordan Chandler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can he sue on his own behalf? He could be on the bandwagon, but could be coming forward because his parents may have sold him out. If so, tell all, and do something. You'd think some of the victims would be raising a big ruckus over the years after they all grew up.

Hey!
Check this out: EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson -- He Kept Me Out of School ... So He Could Molest Me from TMZ.com.
Sent from the free TMZ app for the iPhone and iPod touch.

Sent from my iPhone

And then there were five. The Daily Beast has learned that another man has stepped forward to accuse Michael Jackson of sexually victimizing him.

“It is very common for males who are sexually abused to delay disclosure for a long time,” according to Christopher Anderson, the executive director of MaleSurvivor.org. “In fact, research shows that the average delay in disclosure for men who have been sexually assaulted is 20 years.” Anderson says some of the men who come to his self-help organization have waited over 60 years to reveal their abuse.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ael-jackson-hit-with-new-sex-abuse-claim.html

All that doesn't prove anything.

Why don't we see what Michael has to say. Oh, that's right, he's dead. Why is this all starting again?

Looks like jumping on the $$$ bandwagon again.
Because it's safe for his accusers to tell the truth now that Michael is dead. No more monetary payoffs/threats so that everything will all magically go away.

This really upsetting. I am not sure if I am more upset at the parents who (IMO) knew something was "off" and allowed their children to spend all that time with MJ, or, that these boys(now grown men) have waited until MJ passed to speak out and allowed others to be possible victims.

This is just MOO and have always believed MJ was being defended and sheltered by victims who were gaining financially by keeping quiet.

This really upsetting. I am not sure if I am more upset at the parents who (IMO) knew something was "off" and allowed their children to spend all that time with MJ, or, that these boys(now grown men) have waited until MJ passed to speak out and allowed others to be possible victims.

This is just MOO and have always believed MJ was being defended and sheltered by victims who were gaining financially by keeping quiet.

His alleged victims were CHILDREN.

Not only do these alleged victims have to come to grips with being molested by a world famous adult man, they have to process the fact that their own parents chose $$$$ over their safety and well being. And having the entire world know about it.

That's a lot.

IMO

Not only do these alleged victims have to come to grips with being molested by a world famous adult man, they have to process the fact that their own parents chose $$$$ over their safety and well being. And having the entire world know about it.

That's a lot.

IMO

BBM That is exactly my point.

FWIW One of my friends is an alleged victim's relative.
He tells me that this man is so troubled. So tormented.
Trying his hardest to lead a "normal" life.

ETA: in my original post...i meant to write that the parents allowed the silence to continue and other children to become victims.

That's a lot.

IMO

and dont forget the ever present naysayers who dont believe a victim when they claim to be a victim. no wonder nobody comes forward - when people are calling them 'liars' 'money grabbers' etc.

Also, some of the victims were adults prior to MJ passing.

and dont forget the ever present naysayers who dont believe a victim when they claim to be a victim. no wonder nobody comes forward - when people are calling them 'liars' 'money grabbers' etc.
Hopefully, now that he's dead, other people will see it's not for financial gain, and when enough victims continue to come forward he will be outed for who he really was- much like Jerry Sandusky and Tiger Woods. Eventually you can't cover when there are so many victims!!!

I know the man was a beloved pop idol, but I don't understand how anyone can fail to see that so many accusations couldn't have occurred in a vacuum. It's not like MJ was the only wealthy person in the world who could be extorted like this. So why so many accusers? Because where there's THAT much smoke, there's probably fire.

Hopefully, now that he's dead, other people will see it's not for financial gain, and when enough victims continue to come forward he will be outed for who he really was- much like Jerry Sandusky and Tiger Woods. Eventually you can't cover when there are so many victims!!!

Tiger woods? You are going to lump an adult who messed around with a convicted pedophile and an accused pedophile???

Sorry, Doesn't seem right.

I think we should try to avoid the huge argument that always happens every time another victim of Michael Jackson's comes forward.
We should probably steer clear of discussing the verdict from the trial.
Anyone at Websleuths knows or should know by now juries are far from perfect and especially in cases with celebrities.

Let's discuss patterns, evidence, allegations...without attacking each other. So we don't get the thread shut down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back