Attention Poster: Read Now!!!

tybee204

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Every Registered member has posting access. If a person chooses not to actively post on the Forum, other members may not post for them. If a member can send a PM , they can post. Simple as that. There will be no exceptions.

Timex is the Moderator of this Forum. Her word is LAW. She will set the rules and boundries on what is and what is not acceptable. Her rules will be followed or Time Outs and Suspensions will be administered.

Law Enforcement is free to read and address questions privately with WS Admin. Regular Members will not and do not have access nor a right to gain access to deleted posts or Member Information.

Please read TOS as it will be enforced regardless of which position a poster takes. Attacks will result in Time Outs and Suspension of Posting Privilages.

Hi - As a relative "newbie" at WS, I appreciate the clarification. I do, however, have one question that you can answer, I feel certain!

IF, a WS member is given information, "lead", what have you, OUTSIDE the parameters of WS, is it then ok to post that information on the boards, perhaps with a caveat as to it being uncomfirmed, unsubstantiated, whatever the case may be??

Thanks in advance!

Rumors and Gossip are often posted. What normally doesnt fly are the posts that are along the lines of "I know this but I cant tell you how I know this". If you are going to post a rumor it is best to post a source. Alot of people jump onboard pretending to have "insider info" on new cases. We end up with alot of mis-information when this happens. Most members would rather have no information then made up misinformation if you know what I mean.

Here's the deal....

Raven has not been named as a suspect or a person of interest by any law enforcement agency.

As the husband of the murdered woman (Janet) he is not obligated to conduct his own searches and investigation in fact the opposite would hold true.

LE are the professionals in this case and the case is in their hands, not Raven's.

Keep this in mind while posting and there should be no further problems.

chicoliving said:
Here's the deal....

Raven has not been named as a suspect or a person of interest by any law enforcement agency.

As the husband of the murdered woman (Janet) he is not obligated to conduct his own searches and investigation in fact the opposite would hold true.

LE are the professionals in this case and the case is in their hands, not Raven's.

Keep this in mind while posting and there should be no further problems.
No offense chicoliving, but I'm glad Beth Holloway Twitty didn't have this attitude.

ewwwinteresting said:
No offense chicoliving, but I'm glad Beth Holloway Twitty didn't have this attitude.
You know that comment just isn't necessary at all. Keep it on topic first of all and knock of the chit second of all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back