1123 users online (258 members and 865 guests)  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

In your opinion are West Mesa & LI murders related?

What do you think folks? Are these the work of one person? See below some interesting finds..

Voicemail Claims To Be From West Mesa Killer - YouTube

I personally don't. But now the GB4 and AC4 are whole different story and I am starting to believe they are the same guy possibly.

Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by tillietuesday View Post
    Nope.
    nope.....

No, I don't think there is any connection.
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

Journey to Middle Earth. Lord of the Rings.
    Never thought there was a connection.
    Copyright 2013 To Kill A Mockingbird I was lucky enough to win the lottery..wooo hoooo Dreams DO COME TRUE See ya.....

West Mesa victims were mainly Hispanic, which would not fit the LISK preference.

I still think, though, that LISK is still out there and has moved on to different hunting grounds, and since his victims are "just" prostitutes, no one will care that women are missing until someone finds a body.

The West Mesa killing were suggested as being connected to the State Fair. I'm not opposed to a possible connection as a certain Oak Beach Doctor...not Dr Hacket...shows a New Mexico address..this DR was Inspector's first suspect because of the burlap hanging in his house...do yall remmeber

The killer called Amanda. I wonder what kind of accent he has. NYC accent is unmistakable.

I feel like LE is inadvertantly protecting a killer by not releasing his voice. More people could die as a result of this.

No connection. Why suggest that there is one? I don't get it.

There could be a connection. The fact that the AC murders took place over a month shows that if the SK was staying in AC that whole time then he could be traveling and spending a month here a month there...could be driving anywhere all over the US including NM...plus a certain DR from OAK BEACH moved right after the gilgo4 so it could be a connection...you can;t say there's not a connection until you prove it!

Likewise, you can't say that there *is* a connection until you prove it.

For instance, I've seen Israel Keyes suggested as a suspect in crimes that have already been solved (e.g., the Neff murder). It's just that he's the sort of bogeyman that some folks like to stand behind and accuse of crimes, regardless of the evidence.

The standard isn't about what cannot be disproved (or else we could blame everything on UFOs, insofar as that can't be disproved) -- the standard is about what can we prove, positively.

Quote Originally Posted by CriminalMinds View Post
    nope.....
    ....seems 99% likely that the main poi Montoya was the sk.....1% possible on another dude with the initials (ironically) of JB, who was never officially named as a poi--and oddly of all things, found in one of the graves was a piece of plastic id tag from a tree tag that was purchased at a nursery where that JB used to buy a lot of stuff as a landscaper...yikes

good points CM...but there's still the issue of the phone calls claiming to be the SK

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast