Wild Show This Thursday May 22 on iHeart Radio

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IF YOU MISSED THE LATEST IHEART RADIO SHOW WITH MARC KLAAS AND SHEILA ISENBERG THEN CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

WHY OH WHY DO WOMEN WRITE MEN CONVICTED OF MURDER WHILE THEY ARE IN PRISON? THEY DON'T KNOW THE MEN BUT YET THERE ARE MANY CASES OF WOMEN DEVELOPING LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS, EVEN MARRIAGE, WITH MEN ON DEATH ROW.

Sorry I'll stop yelling now. It's so preplexing to me and I'm sure it is to you too.

My guest this Thursday on iHeart Radio 8 PM Eastern is Sheila Isenberg who wrote, Women Who Love Men Who Kill - Kindle edition by Sheila Isenberg. Health, Fitness & Dieting Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51MAoLf8rnL.@@AMEPARAM@@51MAoLf8rnL Ms. Isenberg will help us understand just why these women make these choices.

Also Marc Klaas joins us to talk about the latest in the Sierra Lamar case. Although Sierra's body has not been found her killer is facing the death penalty. Marc Klaas is all for it and will fill us in on the latest with Sierra's family.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE THIS THURSDAY NIGHT 8 PM EASTERN IHEART'S TRUE CRIME RADIO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back