Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #4 ***ARRESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Topix.

If you haven't looked at Topix regarding this case, you might want to take a peek. You can use your brower's search engine and put in Holly's name and Topix and you'll be there. Last time I looked, there were over 7000 posts regarding this case. Some of the comments are in line with the arrests, and many (from prior) have been completely inaccurate. There's gossip, rumor, speculation and fact. How do we discern one from the other? We can't. And that's why we don't allow Topix to be a source link.

For those of us who are reading over there, please remember that when we post here, we need to keep our information focused on MSM and LE information. That's just how we roll on Websleuths.
:tyou:

5328511_orig.jpg

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...ANa-6uKtETVnwHfDuAw4r3eg&ust=1394949221840959

:tyou: :kimsterwink:

:please: for Holly !

:please: for the Bobo Family !

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Just saw this on News Channel 5 and IMO, appropriate for this case:

Tennessee 'Ready' To Use Electric Chair If Need Be

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Tennessee's top prisons official said the state is "ready as needed" to use the electric chair if it can't get the drugs used for lethal injections.

Governor Bill Haslam signed a bill into law Thursday that allows the state to electrocute current and future death row inmates if it can't obtain the drugs. It's the first such law in the country.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/25594493/tennessee-ready-to-use-electric-chair-if-need-be

From WSMV Channel 4:

Gov. Haslam signs bill to allow electric chair in Tennessee

Tennessee has decided how it will respond to a nationwide scarcity of lethal injection drugs for death-row inmates: with the electric chair.

Republican Gov. Bill Haslam signed a bill into law Thursday allowing the state to electrocute death row inmates in the event prisons are unable to obtain the drugs, which have become more and more scarce following a European-led boycott of drug sales for executions.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/25594700/gov-haslam-signs-bill-to-allow-electric-chair-in-tennessee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Was this Governor in office when Holly went missing, the one who added to the reward money ?

TIA !

Don't know how to bring posts forward from the previous thread but in response to n/t...you missed my point. Calabrese spread so much disinformation, I have little doubt that it hindered the investigation, whether his intentions were good or bad. Each piece of disinformation/false leads he provided I'm sure had to be followed up on and ruled out by LE, wasting their time, effort and energy. My comment had nothing to do with whether or not Calabrese posed a physical threat like the thugs you speak of. And Calabrese wasn't the only one, I just used him as an example.

Regarding the lawyer barking about access to his client, that's just a lawyer doing his job, trying to influence public opinion of his client and re-define the issues. Spray and pray. Throw enough crap at the wall and hope something sticks. There is no reason to treat JA any different than any other person who is incarcerated.

Don't know how to bring posts forward from the previous thread but in response to n/t...you missed my point. Calabrese spread so much disinformation, I have little doubt that it hindered the investigation, whether his intentions were good or bad. Each piece of disinformation/false leads he provided I'm sure had to be followed up on and ruled out by LE, wasting their time, effort and energy. My comment had nothing to do with whether or not Calabrese posed a physical threat like the thugs you speak of. And Calabrese wasn't the only one, I just used him as an example.

Regarding the lawyer barking about access to his client, that's just a lawyer doing his job, trying to influence public opinion of his client and re-define the issues. Spray and pray. Throw enough crap at the wall and hope something sticks. There is no reason to treat JA any different than any other person who is incarcerated.

I don't think I missed your point.

I don't want to go off topic about TC but you are wrong in your assessment of what took place. For LE to waste time and resources to investigate a guy who was completely innocent of any wrongdoing is incomprehensible, imo

TC was just like us. A sleuth.

They had bigger fish to worry about

How about life in the slammer instead of all these other punishment options?

"Really wondering why ZA said about DA, 'He's the one that started all this...' "

I don't think that had any reference to the start of the Holly kidnap-murder, but instead was a complaint that DA was the first to spill the beans and "start" the ball rolling for LE with search warrants, people talking, arrests, and so on.

"Really wondering why ZA said about DA, 'He's the one that started all this...' "

I don't think that had any reference to the start of the Holly kidnap-murder, but instead was a complaint that DA was the first to spill the beans and "start" the ball rolling for LE with search warrants, people talking, arrests, and so on.

That's possible.

I don't think I missed your point.

I don't want to go off topic about TC but you are wrong in your assessment of what took place. For LE to waste time and resources to investigate a guy who was completely innocent of any wrongdoing is incomprehensible, imo

TC was just like us. A sleuth.

They had bigger fish to worry about

I don't really see how TC in any way "hindered" LE in there investigation either. The whole incident to me was LE grasping at straws. Can anyone point me to an action he took that interfered with the search and or investigation of this crime other than he captured some of the limelight at the time. I will be happy to eat my words if such event does exist. Wasn't he trying to organize and independent search effort with dogs or something like that?

Could anyone please tell me if video interviews with arrested suspects like J.A.'s are 'usual' ?

I found it strange that he would be allowed any kind of 'public voice'.

Even more so now concerning the numerous references on 'the site that shall not be named', talking of veiled threats or messages within the interview.

Whether or not credible in this specific case I have no idea but it did make me wonder ??

I don't really see how TC in any way "hindered" LE in there investigation either. The whole incident to me was LE grasping at straws. Can anyone point me to an action he took that interfered with the search and or investigation of this crime other than he captured some of the limelight at the time. I will be happy to eat my words if such event does exist. Wasn't he trying to organize and independent search effort with dogs or something like that?

Ironically it was in January 2012. The same year JA was questioned by LE.

Ya I would say they were grasping at straws. IIRC the locals became suspicious so LE took action.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/holly-b...ring-in-case-of-missing-tenn-nursing-student/

http://www.wfmj.com/story/16911479/...in-case-of-missing-tennessee-woman-questioned

Could anyone please tell me if video interviews with arrested suspects like J.A.'s are 'usual' ?

Even more so now concerning the numerous references on 'the site that shall not be named', talking of veiled threats or messages within the interview.

Whether or not credible in this specific case I have no idea but it did make me wonder ??

I didn't notice any veiled threats in the interview. One case that comes to mind is Jodi Arias. I think she did more than one.

Not sure how that smiley appeared in my post. :facepalm:

:seeya: Hi Jedi !

BBM: The side show of the :jester: circus :clown: has begun ...

JMO, but I found it "unusual" that he would do an interview from jail WITH his defense attorney's blessing ...

One of the first things your defense attorney tells you when you have been charged with a crime -- and especially kidnapping AND murder -- is NOT to talk ...

But yet JA is yapping away ... and now his defense attorney is whining that he does not have access to his client ...

JMO but I think this is nothing but BS by the defense ...

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member