Website
www.facebook.com
tiner_bethany.jpg
tiner_bethany_ap.jpg

Missing Since: January 1, 1997 from Chickasha, Oklahoma
Classification: Family Abduction
Date of Birth: January 2, 1993
Height and Weight: 3'6, 35 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Biracial (Caucasian/Native American) female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Tiner has a birthmark just above her hairline.

Details of Disappearance

Tiner disappeared from Chickasha, Oklahoma on January 1, 1997, the day before her fourth birthday. She was abducted by her non-custodial mother, Teresa Kennedy. A photograph and vital statistics for Kennedy are posted below this case summary. A felony warrant for child stealing was issued for her on May 8, 1997. Kennedy and Tiner were last seen in Oak Harbor, Washington after the child's abduction. Tiner's whereabouts are unknown and her case remains unsolved.

tiner_abductor.jpg

Above: Teresa Kennedy
Date of Birth: September 19, 1968
Height and Weight: 5'2, 165 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Native American female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Kennedy may use the alias Teresa Louise Tiner. She may wear contact lenses or eyeglasses.

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Chickasha Police Department

405-222-6050

COLD CASE: Oklahoma father searches for his little girl abducted

It has been a cold case for nearly two decades - an Oklahoma child, a little girl just three years old abducted from her father.

All these years he has had no idea where she is, what she looks like or if she is even alive. Now there is a renewed effort to find that missing girl.

[snip]

Police say if Bethany’s mother comes forward they are willing to work something out with her. They just want to reunite Bethany with her father and finally close the case.

http://kfor.com/2014/02/05/oklahoma-father-continues-to-search-for-his-little-girl/

Missing Bethany Tiner: https://www.facebook.com/MissingBethanyMarieTiner

Just found this on NamUs:

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/26631

Rachel Lewis went missing with Bethany Tiner (Juvenile) and her mother Teresa Kennedy. Teresa was in a romantic relationship with Rachel at the time that they disappeared.

I can't find any mention of this woman anywhere else, and no photo is available. Her missing date is listed as December 25, 1995, a year before Bethany disappeared.

:waitasec:

Alias is Teresa Louise Tiner. There is a Teresa L. Tiner on intellus that is the same age Teresa would be and has a prior address in Chickasaw, OK. Interesting. Seems to have moved around to different states a lot on Intellus.

Is there a way to get an age on Rachel Lewis who is listed on Charlie Project as being with them? I think I found them in Oak Harbor,Wa

She would be about 42, per NamUs. Hey, good sleuthing, call it in!

Our society focuses so much on the stranger abduction cases because they are so frightening. But we know the reality is that most of those kids die soon after the abduction. Parental abductees or runaways can live for many years off the grid. We need to shine more light on these cases. They are just as damaging to people who love the missing persons.

Possible break in 20-year-old cold case in which 3-year-old Oklahoma girl disappeared

http://kfor.com/2017/04/11/possible...n-which-3-year-old-oklahoma-girl-disappeared/

"CHICKASHA, Okla. - More than 20 years ago a three-year-old Oklahoma girl disappeared.

Her father has never stopped searching for her, but now investigators are working the biggest lead they have ever had – a possible DNA match they are hoping will finally end the wait for Bethany Tiner.

But now, there is a possible break in the case.

"If this is her,” Tiner said.

The biggest lead they have ever had – tonight at 10 p.m. on Oklahoma’s NewsChannel 4."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I came to post the link for the news story and see it's been posted. Thank you! I am praying for good news and notified her sister on fb (she is one of my friends) about the break. Fingers crossed.

I did the same thing, came across my FB page.

Possible break in 20-year-old cold case in which 3-year-old Oklahoma girl disappeared

http://kfor.com/2017/04/11/possible...n-which-3-year-old-oklahoma-girl-disappeared/

"CHICKASHA, Okla. - More than 20 years ago a three-year-old Oklahoma girl disappeared.

Her father has never stopped searching for her, but now investigators are working the biggest lead they have ever had – a possible DNA match they are hoping will finally end the wait for Bethany Tiner.

But now, there is a possible break in the case.

"If this is her,” Tiner said.

The biggest lead they have ever had – tonight at 10 p.m. on Oklahoma’s NewsChannel 4."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very exciting and promising!
rbbm.
"Her father has never stopped searching for her, but now investigators are working the biggest lead they have ever had – a possible DNA match they are hoping will finally end the wait for Bethany Tiner."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back