OH - Joseph & Shannon Sorah for abuse, rape of infant, Milford, 2005

This story is so vague... who is this guy? is he the Father, the mother's boyfriend? the uncle? caretaker?

Where is the Mom? who are these 2 women who called for medical assistance?

How can anyone find a baby a sexual object? :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

They appear to have just gotten this story. I am hoping more info will come out later. I was on one of the news sites and I just happened to notice it.

The baby girl also has a broken leg, a broken wrist and bruises on her chest, nose and legs, Roy reported.

The baby's mother, Shannon Sorah, said her husband admitted sexually assaulting the infant.

"He admitted to doing it when no one was around," she said.

She said he had beaten her and their 2-year-old, but she didn't imagine he could rape the baby.

"He's had problems. He needs help. He's sick. He's sick in a perverted way," she said through tears.

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/4584275/detail.html

TV news had an interview with the mother of the baby and the child's uncle tonight. The man is the baby's father. They also have a two year old son who is now in foster care. Mother claims no prior knowlege of the sex abuse. Tearful, she didn't believe he was capable of it. She knew he lost his temper with the baby sometimes but she didn't know he would rape her, she is disgusted. An uncle also lives in the household and the uncle stated that child's mother slept in the bedroom, but that the father slept in the living room with the baby. Uncle stated that he had noticed marks on the baby before and suspected abuse.

:sick:

My God!! Just when you think it can't get any worse, or they can't get any younger!!

:(

I say euthanize this rabid thing!
IF not, then never should he ever be uncaged!

ShowerSinger said:
I say euthanize this rabid thing!
IF not, then never should he ever be uncaged!

Yeah, I agree....let's put him out of our misery! :mad:

I haven't been able to get this one off my mind....this just boggles me as to how anyone could be sooooo sick...euthanasia is too human, string him up by his **** :furious:

The news gets worse. TV 12 WKRC has stated that the child may have been sexually abused as early as 1 mo of age. He admits to abusing her 4 times.

mysteriew said:
The news gets worse. TV 12 WKRC has stated that the child may have been sexually abused as early as 1 mo of age. He admits to abusing her 4 times.

There's no need for a trial, imo. Do they have the death penalty there?

"Shannon Sorah said her husband had beaten her and their 2-year-old son, but she never imagined he could rape the baby."

so it's ok that he beat her son?
this woman needs help.

I hope they put him in GP.

I really hope they place this baby with another family.
change her name and move away and never let her know
what happened to her when she was so young

I don't even know where to start. I can't find the words to express how wrong this is. Too many children end up with parents who shouldn't have pets let alone children.

Where the hell was the mother in this case? When my daughter was 7 weeks old, there is no way I would have slept anywhere than with her in her bassinet right beside me. She knew this animal was already beating her 2 year old (which, you know, seemed to be just fine with her) and she lets him sleep alone in a room with her 7 week old daughter?

He needs to be put down like a rabid dog, and she needs to be sterilized so that this never happens again - and she should NEVER get her 2 year old son back.

I am so tired of hearing about children and the very people who are supposed to love and protect them - damaging them for life. When are we going to get serious about protecting our children?

This story literally made me sick to my stomach.

He is the most perverse and twisted of all "humams" and there is absolutely no other choice than to cage this beast for the rest of his life.
I hope the prisoners make him pay for what he did.

And the Mother..."I don't want anything bad to happen to him...even though he deserves it."

I think she's been hit in the head one too many times.

How can a baby even survive being raped?

Hey guys, let's have a little compassion here. If you have never been the victim (or survivor) of spousal abuse you have NO idea how debilitating it is. It is a vicious downward spiral that erodes your self-esteem, self-confidence and the ability to deal with life in anything close to a human way. You dread waking up in the morning, knowing it's going to be the same as yesterday, and you're grateful when you drop in bed at night if all you suffered was being yelled at, a small slap or a bruise. Defend your child? You can't even defend yourself! You feel sucked in and every day you pray you will find a way to walk away from the perp or develop strength to fight for yourself and children. Every night you cry, knowing you failed again- you failed your child again- and you look at life as a meaningless struggle in which you wish you were dead.

People ask why women stay with abusers. The absolute most dangerous time for an abused woman is when she tries to leave. Many don't get out. They get dead.

News interviews with the mother are very limited, but she appears to be a little "slow". That may explain her reasoning some, but it really got to me when she said that he had beaten her and the two year old, and also that she knew he got angry at the baby some, but she never dreamed he would rape the baby. Like the beatings didn't matter.

mysteriew said:
News interviews with the mother are very limited, but she appears to be a little "slow". That may explain her reasoning some, but it really got to me when she said that he had beaten her and the two year old, and also that she knew he got angry at the baby some, but she never dreamed he would rape the baby. Like the beatings didn't matter.

My grandmother fostered a 9 week old baby girl who had been raped. There was no way you couldn't tell. If this man raped that little baby 4 times, either the mother knew about it or she never changed the babies diaper.

CaliKid said:
Hey guys, let's have a little compassion here. If you have never been the victim (or survivor) of spousal abuse you have NO idea how debilitating it is. It is a vicious downward spiral that erodes your self-esteem, self-confidence and the ability to deal with life in anything close to a human way. You dread waking up in the morning, knowing it's going to be the same as yesterday, and you're grateful when you drop in bed at night if all you suffered was being yelled at, a small slap or a bruise. Defend your child? You can't even defend yourself! You feel sucked in and every day you pray you will find a way to walk away from the perp or develop strength to fight for yourself and children. Every night you cry, knowing you failed again- you failed your child again- and you look at life as a meaningless struggle in which you wish you were dead.

People ask why women stay with abusers. The absolute most dangerous time for an abused woman is when she tries to leave. Many don't get out. They get dead.
Your comments make me think of Hedda Nusbaum. If you remember that case, she was so badly disfigured that there was no mistaking the extent of her abuse. I do not see any signs of physical abuse on the mom, nor did she say she was abused. She only referred to her 2 yr old being beaten. If anyone ever raised a finger to my child, they would be sorry they were born.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back