GUILTY NC - Michael Hutton for beating, injuring 17yo girlfriend, Wilmington, 2014

borndem

Anglophile & registered demwit
Reaction score
I just saw this one, Sleuths -- We'll see where it goes. The articles below seem to be the first ones "out there."

Wilmington, NC -

"Fishing line started fight that left girl in coma, boyfriend charged with attempted murder."

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) -- An 18-year-old man is behind bars after police say he beat his 17-year-old girlfriend then dragged her across the ground before choking her Friday night.

http://www.wwaytv3.com/2014/05/27/f...-coma-boyfriend-charged-with-attempted-murder

ETA: from WECT in Wilmington:

"Michael Hutton, 18, has been charged with attempted first degree murder after being accused of severely beating his girlfriend Friday night."
"The Altercation

Hutton was in court Tuesday and according to District Attorney Ben David, the teen is accused of beating 17-year-old Hannah Connaway in her head and neck."

http://www.wect.com/story/25621522/teen-charged-for-assualting-17-year-old-girlfriend

Yes, Cherie, it is. A bright, pretty girl on the verge of womanhood. Heading for a tuff curriculum at the U. of Hawaii. Maybe she will be able to go, but brain injuries are weird -- it takes a while for the brain to get straightened out... I know, I've been there.

Prayers, positive thoughts, and hope for little Hannah who is fighting for her life as she knew it before the horrible and cruel attack.

Justice for Hannah.

I had no idea she had been hospitalized all this time! Happy to know she is going home...wishing her continued and full recovery, bless her heart!

So what has happened to the ex. Is he in gaol or is he out on bond?

November 2015
After prosecutors finished presenting their case, the defense made motions to dismiss the attempted murder, assault inflicting serious bodily injury to the genitals and first-degree kidnapping charges. Defense Attorney Miriam Thompson said the state did not prove that Hutton removed or confined Connaway. (...)

Thompson also said that the state did not prove that Hutton intended to kill Connaway. (...)

Judge John E. Nobles read over all of the testimony for an hour before denying the motion to dismiss assault inflicting serious bodily injury to the genitals, but allowing the motion to dismiss the other two charges.

Hutton then pleaded guilty to assault inflicting serious bodily injury to the genitals, assault on a female, assault inflicting serious bodily injuries and assault by strangulation. The judge sentenced him to 20-33 months in prison. Connaway’s dad said it’s not enough.

http://www.wwaytv3.com/2015/11/02/a...ping-charges-dismissed-in-teen-beating-trial/

What on earth?? Who are his parents? Is this another affluenza teen? It seems he got off very lightly. He could be out this year and she could suffer for the rest of her life.

Street Justice. Tie his man bits with fishing wire and pull.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Judge John Nobles should be disbarred and removed from being a judge. What he did is incomprehensible and a disgrace. This sadistic, violent punk will get out and do the very same thing to another innocent woman. Maybe the next victim will be armed.

Judge John Nobles should be disbarred and removed from being a judge. What he did is incomprehensible and a disgrace. This sadistic, violent punk will get out and do the very same thing to another innocent woman. Maybe the next victim will be armed.

What a waste of time and money. I need a phone number for this useless judge... I pray Karma will give this creep his due.

Prayers for Hannah and her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back