Found Deceased UT - Joshua Easley, 25, Ogden, 21 April 2014

I am trying to upload the poster. I hope this works.

Attachments

• poster-1.pdf
    110.3 KB · Views: 18
Adding an additional flyer. Thanks.

Attachments

• 1964869_463403313803082_4281943534430573846_n.png
    1964869_463403313803082_4281943534430573846_n.png
    133 KB · Views: 31
Joshua Easley
attachment.php

Missing man’s car abandoned near Ogden trail

Police are looking for a missing St. George man whose car was abandoned near an Ogden hiking trail. No one has reported seeing Joshua Easley, 25, since late April. Earlier this year, he moved from his father’s home in St. George to Ogden, said St. George Police Officer Derek Lewis. Police have no evidence that think Easley is in danger or that foul play was involved, Lewis said. However, the officer added that there is "also nothing disproving [foul play]" either.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58061189-78/easley-police-ogden-missing.html.csp

Missing St. George man’s car abandoned near Ogden trail

Police are looking for a missing St. George man whose car was abandoned near an Ogden hiking trail.

No one has reported seeing Joshua Easley, 25, since late April. Earlier this year, he moved from his father’s home in St. George to Ogden, said St. George Police Officer Derek Lewis.

The last time Easley’s father heard from him was April 21, when Easley called asking for money for a trip to California, Lewis said. Two days later, Ogden police found Easley’s abandoned vehicle.

"The family is extremely concerned about him," Lewis said.

Police have no evidence that makes them think Easley is in danger or that foul play was involved, Lewis said. However, the officer added that there is "also nothing disproving [foul play]" either.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58061189-78/easley-police-ogden-missing.html.csp

I keep hoping that he will be found safe.

Attachments

• poster-1.pdf
    110.3 KB · Views: 48
His family seems to think he met with foul play. Was he involved with some shady people in the past? Just a thought.

When I read about abandoned cars found near hiking trails my first thought would be a possible suicide sadly.

I wanted to believe that he just needed to have some time to clear his head. According to facebook he had a lot of things going on. I am beginning to wonder if he was even the person who drove the car and abandoned it.

It is so hard on his family. I met his mom when we were going to the court hearings on the murder of Ethan Stacy.

I hope and pray he is found.

Here is a picture of the tattoo on Joshua's right forearm. Sorry it is so large, I am just figuring out how to add pictures.

There is another thread for Joshua. I guess they need to be linked somehow?

Is he a hiker? Is he involved with the hiking/climbing community? If not - then Yes- very odd his car would be at a hiking trail. Another thought was the mention of him wanting to go to California. Does anyone know the purpose of that trip? Thanks all

The other thread is for the distribution of Missing Person flyers. I am not sure how to link the threads.

This part struck me: "The last time Easley’s father heard from him was April 21, when Easley called asking for money for a trip to California, Lewis said. Two days later, Ogden police found Easley’s abandoned vehicle.

When I read about abandoned cars found near hiking trails my first thought would be a possible suicide sadly.

I could understand that possibility after reading this:

The mother said she doesn’t believe her son “was in a good place in his life” at the time he came up missing.

Galloway said Easley had just been served with a no-contact order to his children before Easter weekend, when he was last seen.

http://go.standard.net/Police-Fire/2014/05/11/12-Missing-Man.html

I so hope that when he ran out of gas he just threw the keys down in disgust (they found them behind the car with it's empty gas tank) and just took off hiking toward California and he will make contact eventually. Praying for you Joshua.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back