Bride Fastens 1Mth Old Baby to Wedding Dress Train for Walk Down the Aisle

I was just reading about this on BuzzFeed and came here to see if someone had posted about it. Note to brides: your newborn baby is NOT a bridal accessory meant to be tied to the train of your bridal gown. *smh*

It would have been cuter to hold the baby instead of a bouquet I think.

who cares? Would I do that, not in a million years. But it wasn't my big special day. It was theirs.

The baby seems to have come through the experience unscathed so I got lots more stuff to get fired up about than this non story.

MOO

who cares? Would I do that, not in a million years. But it wasn't my big special day. It was theirs.

The baby seems to have come through the experience unscathed so I got lots more stuff to get fired up about than this non story.

MOO

This exactly. The baby was unharmed. I have seen people be more careless with kids in cars.

What a stupid idea!:banghead::banghead::banghead: It's only by sheer luck that the baby was unharmed. There was no support for the baby's head, or anything else for that matter. How did the mother assure she wouldn't trip or kick the baby??? Why didn't she carry the baby? As another poster said, the baby is a fashion accessory to her. This woman needs to be reported to CPS.

What a stupid idea!:banghead::banghead::banghead: It's only by sheer luck that the baby was unharmed. There was no support for the baby's head, or anything else for that matter. How did the mother assure she wouldn't trip or kick the baby??? Why didn't she carry the baby? As another poster said, the baby is a fashion accessory to her. This woman needs to be reported to CPS.

For what? What is reportable to CPS? That the baby was pulled along near the ground secured to a cloth?

What is the abuse????

This is the problem, While I would not have done it, The child is unharmed and was not in danger.

I actually thought it was cute.

I don't think she LEFT the baby there all night...?

For what? What is reportable to CPS? That the baby was pulled along near the ground secured to a cloth?

What is the abuse????

This is the problem, While I would not have done it, The child is unharmed and was not in danger.
I strongly disagree that the child was not in danger! Quoting myself in response: It's only by sheer luck that the baby was unharmed. There was no support for the baby's head, or anything else for that matter. How did the mother assure she wouldn't trip or kick the baby???

I strongly disagree that the child was not in danger! Quoting myself in response: It's only by sheer luck that the baby was unharmed. There was no support for the baby's head, or anything else for that matter. How did the mother assure she wouldn't trip or kick the baby???

She was not in danger. What is the worst that could have happened? The baby was laying in what looked like an area that was prepared to hold and secure her.

How would she kick the baby. I would bet that someone else was in charge of watching the baby as she walked and picking the baby up.

It is odd, I'll give you that but I don't see anything dangerous about it.

See, Kim Kardashian is not the tackiest bride of the season, must admit I kind of love that this woman did this for the outrage factor :)

She was not in danger. What is the worst that could have happened? The baby was laying in what looked like an area that was prepared to hold and secure her.

How would she kick the baby. I would bet that someone else was in charge of watching the baby as she walked and picking the baby up.

It is odd, I'll give you that but I don't see anything dangerous about it.

That baby was being dragged behind her. What if baby hit her head on something? I mean, you don't see people dragging their babies behind them on a street, do you? There is a reason for that. If she wanted baby included she could have put the baby into a carriage,or have somebody carry the baby.

That baby was being dragged behind her. What if baby hit her head on something? I mean, you don't see people dragging their babies behind them on a street, do you? There is a reason for that. If she wanted baby included she could have put the baby into a carriage,or have somebody carry the baby.

The baby is fine. I see little danger in pulling the baby down an aisle. I am pretty sure she did not drag her up the stairs. And again I bet she had someone on baby watch. Nothing happened to this child. It is one thing when something happens but it is increasingly annoying to me that we are now a society who gets mad because something COULD have happened.

The baby is fine. I see little danger in pulling the baby down an aisle. I am pretty sure she did not drag her up the stairs. And again I bet she had someone on baby watch. Nothing happened to this child. It is one thing when something happens but it is increasingly annoying to me that we are now a society who gets mad because something COULD have happened.

Baby watch? What does that even mean?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back