The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay - Trial Day 1 - 10th June, 2014-Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlywings

Former Member
Reaction score
Missing person, Brookfield

April 20, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Police are seeking public assistance to help locate missing 43-year-old woman, Allison Baden-Clay.

Missing-person-Baden-Clay-241x300.jpg

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2012/04/20/missing-person-brookfield/

Body found as search for missing woman Allison Baden-Clay enters 11th day

April 30, 2012 8:06PM

Police strongly suspect the body found this morning is missing Brookfield woman Allison Baden-Clay and are treating the case as a homicide investigation.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-enters-11th-day/story-e6freoof-1226342625074

Confirmed: Body found in creek identified as Allison Baden-Clay

May 01, 2012 6:54PM

A WOMAN'S body found on a creek bank in Brisbane's west has been identified as that of missing mum Allison Baden-Clay.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lison-baden-clay/story-e6freoof-1226343926997

Gerard Baden-Clay charged with murder

June 13, 2012

Police have charged the husband of slain Brisbane mother Allison Baden-Clay with murder.

Shortly before 6.30pm, Gerard Baden-Clay was driven from Indooroopilly station in an unmarked police car. He was formally charged with murder at the Brisbane watchhouse tonight

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...with-murder-20120613-209z7.html#ixzz33ZIYVvXt

Gerard Baden-Clay to stand trial for murder

March 20, 2013

Before a packed court room on Wednesday morning, Chief Magistrate Brendan Butler ordered Mr Baden-Clay face trial in the Supreme Court

‘‘I'm of the opinion the evidence is sufficient to put the defendant on trial on the offences charged,’’ Mr Butler said.

‘‘It will be for the jury to assess the evidence ...

As Mr Butler formally committed Mr Baden-Clay to stand trial, he asked the 42-year-old real estate agent to stand.

‘‘You are charged that on or about the 19th day of April 2012 at Brisbane in the state of Queensland you murdered Allison June Baden-Clay,’’ Mr Butler said.

‘‘You are further charged that on or about the 19th of April 2012 at Brisbane in the state of Queensland you improperly interfered with a dead human body,’’ Mr Butler said.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-for-murder-20130320-2geno.html#ixzz33Z2Bd99v

Reminders:

Derogatory name calling/name changes are not allowed on WS.

No disparaging comments about the accused, the defense team or witnesses

If you have a problem with a post (do not respond) please use the Alert Button (triangle icon) located top right corner of every post. (This translates to....if another member is being a drongo, use the dobber button rather than ear bashing about it on the thread)

Treat opposing views respectfully.

If you have any questions, please PM (private message) a moderator.

Make sure you read & abide by our rules & post responsibly

Rules Etiquette & Information

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

A BIG thankyou to Websleuths for allowing this to happen...

As we look for justice for Allison...

Please continue here....

Ollijack
I came in to say exactly the same thing.

Let's hope that common sense and justice prevail. I hope all involved parties tell the truth !

Am sending HUGE love to Allison's family. May this process bring them deep healing :please:

Hi all - it's been a while! At last, we're underway. Blessings to all who kept a candle burning on WS.. Hope the court-based sleuths report back in the breaks;)

Chanel7 live cross from outside court, many cameras & media in background. 'It's expected the biggest case since Daniel Morcombe trial.'
'The seemingly blessed family lived in affluent area but harboured dark secrets'.
said the reporter.

The news reel showed 593 Brookfield Road is painted yellow.
(Wasn't it painted gray?)

Am glued to the computer; just as I have been for over 2 years. I have heard a lot about this being televised on the net. Does anyone know if that is true or not? If yes, how do I access it?

Am glued to the computer; just as I have been for over 2 years. I have heard a lot about this being televised on the net. Does anyone know if that is true or not? If yes, how do I access it?

44 watchers ATM

Breaking I think there is a media room for live-stream tweets, that's all.

No live broadcast on tv or internet BreakingNews. Live streaming set up in another court room.

Well the day has come. Best wishes to Allison's daughters and family.

Have been waiting for this day, I am feeling nervous, no idea idea how the people concerned with this case must be feeling. I will be glued to the computer all day awaiting any news and hoping to be in court tomorrow. Thank you to all those in court and those updating via twitter.

Well here we all are - some of us meeting again waiting for this moment to hopefully see justice prevail.

Morning all!!!! I'm back after a long break!!! Been waiting for this day for soooooo long.....

Wowww some faces I've not seen for a LONG time!!!

Welcome back to all of you....great to see you back on board
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members