Bernie Kerik Sues Joe Tacopina Alleging Fraud, Racketeering & Malpractice

Blondie in Spokane

Reaction score
Ex-NYPD Commissioner Bernie Kerik claims A-Rod attorney Joseph Tacopina ran a racket law firm, had affairs with TV stars and abused drugs

The explosive lawsuit filed Tuesday in Manhattan Federal Court charges Tacopina, who once represented Kerik, with fraud and malpractice. The suit also claims Tacopina engaged in extramarital affairs, including with an unnamed TV personality and the wife of a client.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/i...ttorney-tacopina-ran-racket-article-1.1816132

This is a joke! I am not even sure where to quote from in the article, there are so many jaw dropping bits in it. WTF do his affairs have to do with him as a lawyer? Yes i read the supposed explanation, as i said, my jaw dropped. That it started with the shocking fact that Tacopina's law firm is there to make money? No really?

Kerik is off his rocker imo. Like Tacopina or not as an attorney, he does his job and does it well, to the chagrin of many prosecutors but he does not deserve this baloney. It is like reading something from the national enquirer but worse.

IMO
p.s. even the parts that someone might assume has some validity go out the window with all the nonsense added into the suit

Yikes! I guess Hell hath no fury like a former NYPD Commissioner scorned.

Kerik is a whiner and just throwing stuff on the wall, knowing it won't stick. It is a character assassination in the form of a complaint.

Are we to believe that Kerik did 3 years in federal prison because he was innocent? Kerik’s guilty plea in a November 2009 plea deal including admissions that he lied to the White House, filed false tax returns and lied about $255,000 in work done by a mob-linked contractor.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-boss-bernard-kerik-prison-article-1.1356234#ixzz33gw24GkW

This is a joke! I am not even sure where to quote from in the article, there are so many jaw dropping bits in it. WTF do his affairs have to do with him as a lawyer? Yes i read the supposed explanation, as i said, my jaw dropped. That it started with the shocking fact that Tacopina's law firm is there to make money? No really?

Kerik is off his rocker imo. Like Tacopina or not as an attorney, he does his job and does it well, to the chagrin of many prosecutors but he does not deserve this baloney. It is like reading something from the national enquirer but worse.

IMO
p.s. even the parts that someone might assume has some validity go out the window with all the nonsense added into the suit

Ex-NYPD Commissioner Bernie Kerik claims A-Rod attorney Joseph Tacopina ran a racket law firm, had affairs with TV stars and abused drugs

The explosive lawsuit filed Tuesday in Manhattan Federal Court charges Tacopina, who once represented Kerik, with fraud and malpractice. The suit also claims Tacopina engaged in extramarital affairs, including with an unnamed TV personality and the wife of a client.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/i...ttorney-tacopina-ran-racket-article-1.1816132

Thanks, Bernie, for wasting our tax dollars with ridiculous law suit to fulfill your personal agenda.

Kerik is such a tool. I hope Tacopina comes out legal-guns blazing and lets him have it. Would love to his little suit backfire right in Kerik's corrupt face. :D

Prosecutors after Bernie Kerik and lawyer Tim Parlatore as legal fight with Joe Tacopina continues

Parlatore said Elliott Jacobson and Perry Carbone attempted to get him to violate attorney-client privilege and are injecting the threat of criminal prosecution into the civil lawsuit Kerik filed against Tacopina earlier this year.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/i...ttle-a-rod-lawyer-continues-article-1.1842739

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back