CA Bill Demands Verbal or Written Consent for Sex on College Campuses

TrackerSam

Reaction score
A newly amended bill from a California lawmaker would require college students to stop in the heat of passion and establish verbal or written consent before having sex anywhere on campus, reports L.A. Weekly.
SB 967, amended last week by state Sen. Kevin de Leon (D-Los Angeles), would mandate that college students obtain "an affirmative, unambiguous, and conscious decision by each participant to engage in mutually agreed-upon sexual activity."

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...rbal-or-Written-Consent-to-Have-Sex-on-Campus

Whatever the problem, just write a law and poof ....problem solved. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Isn't there already a law against sex without consent? I thought it was called rape or something like that.

Isn't there already a law against sex without consent? I thought it was called rape or something like that.

Something like that, yeah I think you're right. Maybe they don't have that law in California. Wonder if the consent form has to notarized? How else would LE know that it wasn't a forged document? They'll have to write another law outlawing the forging of the sex consent form. Or maybe they could 'pinky swear' cross my heart.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back