WA - One killed, 2 injured in shooting at Seattle Pacific University, 5 June 2014

Exactly my reaction. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Following closely, of course.
Two suspects in custody.
Four victims transported to Harborview (UW-King county trauma center).

1 male, 1 female in critical condition.

SPD and SFD not in agreement on how many injured. Between 4 and 7

CNN saying shooter is alive (in custody I assume?).
That is a rarity.

some people on Twitter are REALLY getting on my very last nerve. For instance:

TJ Anderson ‏@Kiltmancomics 1 min
Students at #SPU should SUE the school for denying them the fundamental RIGHT of self protection #liveonkomo @GunOwners

SRLSY DUDE??????? :banghead:

I can't even bring myself to follow the coverage, so thank you for he updates, Seattlechiquita.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FOX 5 DC ‏@fox5newsdc 6m
SEATTLE (AP) - Hospital says 1 man has died following Seattle university shooting

http://linkis.com/www.kirotv.com/news/vMarc

Quick Facts:
*Four people shot, one dead, after Seattle Pacific University shooting
*Lone gunman in custody.
*Second man tried to take gun away from shooter, source tells KIRO 7.
*Plate from vehicle connected to shooter linked to parent of student, source said.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-seattle-shooting-20140605-story.html

<snipped>
A man in his 20s died and at least three others were hospitalized after a shooting inside an engineering building on the campus of Seattle Pacific University on Thursday afternoon, authorities said.

A suspect was in custody. Seattle police had initially sought a second suspect, but later said the person in custody was the only shooter.

As many as five other people were injured, according to the Seattle Fire Department. Harborview Medical Center said four victims had been brought to the hospital, including the young adult who died shortly after arrival.

1 dead in Seattle campus shooting

Suspect in custody, police report

Author: By Ralph Ellis and Chelsea J. Carter CNN

(CNN) -
One person has died in the campus shooting at Seattle Pacific University, according to Susan Gregg, a spokeswoman for Harborview Medical Center.

A gunman opened fire Thursday at the university, wounding at least three others before faculty and staff disarmed him, the Seattle Police Department said.

The gunman was reloading when the staff stopped him, police reported on the department's official Twitter account...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...break&ts=T&tmi=det_natlbreak_1_07290106052014

:rose:

Prayers and a candle for the victims tonight.

I'm trying really hard to hold in my snark, but I am sick of losing innocent people to some random brat's whims.

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
For the victims and their families and everyone else that this so-called person decided to hurt

wow, this is getting really weird. I hope someone is looking at what kinds of drugs these kids are on/have been on in their lives. I don't know if that has anything to do with it, obviously, but it sure seems like an obvious place to start considering the known side effects and the relatively recent trend of prescribing anti-d's, etc. to children. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back