Where do we go for info when WS is down?*SITE UPGRADE INFO*

zwiebel

Reaction score
I would really like to know where posters should go for information, if and when, WS goes down. It would really help, I think.

Do we have a twitter or something, where posters can go for info, and can it be put on the home page if so, so people know where to look?

I talked to Tricia on Facebook.

I thought it was my PC, until I tried all three.

Don't do twitter. There was an alternate website, can't remember the name of it(lost the bookmark when I got my laptop), but not many people went there either... Ironic, because they just e-mailed me recently and it's deleted.

This website will tell you if the problem is WS or your computer: http://www.websitedown.info/websleuths.com

I know there are websites where people can go to check the official 'this website is down' etc, but I'd much prefer a msg from a person saying: 'OMG, no idea what's going on!'

Then people know it's okay, and the site is doing everything to come back...

You can go to my Twitter. I wasn't able to tweet last Saturday because I was at a neighborhood yard sale and didn't have my WS twitter defaulted in my phone! :doh: But I was getting texts from management and knew what was transpiring. So, go to my Twitter or https://twitter.com/WebsleuthsForum as mentioned above, or Tricia's social media sites.

My Twitter link is in my signature line. :)

Good question! :highfive:

While we're on the subject, we're doing a lot of forum upgrades over the next few days/weeks. We're going to be doing some trial runs, too. So don't be shocked if the site goes down and check the tweets for updates! :grouphug:

The next upgrade is on the rise. Test upgrades have gone smoothly, let's hope the same for us!

Remember, we're not going to look the same, so don't :panic:. And there will be some organizing needed behind the scenes, so excuse our dust in the meantime.

It's going to be different! A new playground for all of us! :woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back