NV - Two LEOs & civilian killed in Las Vegas shootings, 8 June 2014

I read a man and woman walked into a cafe shouting about 'this is the revolution' or something, then disarmed and shot two officers, then fled to a Wal-Mar next door, where they came head to head with an armed shopper.

Then walked to the back of the store and shot themselves.

Better gather my links for all that..,

According to police, a man and woman walked into a Cici Pizza restaurant at 309 North Nellis and appeared to target two Metro officers who were eating at the restaurant. One person shot one officer in the head. The second person shot the second officer.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25723142/breaking-news-2-metro-officers-shot-near-nellis-and-stewart

Then, according to witnesses, the shooters took the officers' police gear and offered an ominous message: "Tell the police the revolution has begun," they said, according to KLAS

http://www.wtop.com/209/3637877/Shooter-kills-Las-Vegas-officer-says-revolution-has-begun

Early discrepancies but I think it's certain there's at least 4 dead.

It's like mass shootings are an easy-to-catch infection at the moment...

Most news agencies reporting five dead, including 2 police officers, 1 civilian and the 2 cowards. LVMPD twitter says there will be a press conference @ 4. I assume that's pacific time, 43 minutes from now.

I really hope their comment about this being the start of a revolution doesn't mean there will be more of these attacks on police.

I was on my way to that Walmart when LE started coming from every direction. I have never seen so many cops anywhere ever. I'm so grateful I wasn't in the store when this went down. If I'd just left a few minutes earlier.....

Still shaky.

Oh oh. A guy in New Brunswick recently went on a rampage and killed three Mounties and wounded two.

! of the Officer's was able to fire back

Female susp shot the male susp and then shot herself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back