GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
2014_0609_missing_woman_Goode_Sarah.jpg

http://riverheadlocal.com/breaking-news/police-search-for-missing-medford-woman-21

Police said Sarah P. Goode, 21, was reported missing on June 8 after she did not contact family members for approximately two days. Goode’s car, a gray 1999 BMW Model 328i, was found in the Medford area under what police described as "suspicious circumstances." Police said they are "safeguarding" the car.

Goode is described by police as white with a light complexion. She is 5 feet 3 inches tall, 100 pounds, and has long brown hair, brown eyes and a flower tattoo on one foot, according to the police report.

I wonder where her car was found. I know they say "suspicious".
Was the location suspicious (side of highway, woods) or the car itself/contents suspicious?

This is local to me.

I wonder where her car was found. I know they say "suspicious".
Was the location suspicious (side of highway, woods) or the car itself/contents suspicious?

This is local to me.

I had same questions. Very little being released on this by both family/friends & LE.

I am also watching local news and it has not been mentioned yet.

I hope she is safe. This doesn't sound good.

Local girl and the info being released is little except for the car being found. Big weekend with the Belmont Stakes and good weather so I'm sure LE is waiting to hear from friends on the last sighting.

LE is searching the woods in her area, per local news 12.

Heavy police activity on Fire Ave/Eagle Estates in Medford. K9 searching as well.

Cannot link on my phone but found Sarah's FB. She has a little girl.
Praying she is found safe.

I hope this young lady is ok and safe.

I don't have a good feeling. This is my hometown, Long Island, so I have many people there who I am concerned for, and a gut feeling for what happens there. I wish I could say that's a good thing. It's not,...and yet, there's no place i'd rather be.

Where are you Sarah?

Just got off the phone with FIOS1 NEWS assignment desk. Was informed there is a news conference being held by LE as of 1:30 pm, now. FIOS did not have it live stream. Wonder if NEWS12 does? If they do, posting it might not help cause they lock their news items unless subscribed to them.

Just got off the phone with FIOS1 NEWS assignment desk. Was informed there is a news conference being held by LE as of 1:30 pm, now. FIOS did not have it live stream. Wonder if NEWS12 does? If they do, posting it might not help cause they lock their news items unless subscribed to them.

No news conference, but, news12 will have an update at 3.

I am from that area & know the family. This breaks my heart. I live out of town now but can't get info from Newsday & channel 12. Please update me when the news conference occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie