NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 4 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littleone48

Reaction score
Another college student is missing. She hasn't been seen since Tuesday evening. Her cell phone has not been in use since Tuesday.

Here is more information: http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121011/GJNEWS_01/121019660

Snip: The UNH Police Department is assisting the Chester Police Department and also the Westborough, Mass. Police Department in the search for Elizabeth J. Marriott, 19, of Chester,
According to Chester Police Chief William Burke, the last known communication from Marriott was a text message from her phone sent to a friend just before 9 p.m. Tuesday while in class at the Durham UNH campus. Burke said it is unknown what the content of the message was. Police have attempted to ping the phone but Burke said the device has not been in use since Tuesday.

Burke said Marriott’s details have been entered into the National Crime Information Center.
“At this point we’re actively trying to find the car, find her and hoping that everything comes out positive,” he said.

Being NH I am not sure how much information we can find out about the status of this case. This State has very poor reporting about these cases.

Here is another link: http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/Po...ott/-/9857858/16949708/-/qp3cafz/-/index.html

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

d28ddf6783fcb6ae2e88d79badd48dad

http://westborough.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/fbi-searching-for-missing-westborough-resident

Please continue here for Lizzie.

:coffeews:
Good Morning Sleuthers...
Ready for another day of cross examination of Kat McDonough.

I'm here already too. Waiting on pins and needles.

I have been gone, What time is court today?

Thanks!

9am says CC although Friday the Judge said 10. I asked CC about it yesterday and she said the docket reflected the 9am time now.

Good morning!

On the subject of KM's changing demeanor under cross, I think there are numerous reasons why we are seeing this. She has been on the stand for several days and is getting used to it, she has gotten over the initial shock of seeing SM in court, she's had to tell the full story of the murder once already, she is determined to fulfill the conditions of her *incredible* immunity deal, she's been hardened by living in prison but can still "play" the innocent.

While I agree she's downplaying her role in the whole situation and is far more culpable than the immunity agreement represents, I also think she's telling a *version* of the truth that the state needs to nail SM to the wall.

All they are concerned with, imho, is WHO actually physically killed LM. If SM wants to claim that KM was jealous and lashed out at LM either during consensual sex or not, or if SM want so claim that LM was alive when KM placed the bags on her head he will have to counter the testimony of RG. Gerkin stated that SM incriminated himself in the death of LM, (accident or no.) In addition, SM casts suspicion on himself with abundant written material. In the absence of a body, (God rest her,) that's all they have to go on.

:coffeews:
Good Morning Sleuthers...
Ready for another day of cross examination of Kat McDonough.

fingers crossed that they will move towards murder......but not counting on it--:banghead:

think we are going back to computer stuff...FB....:tantrum:

good morning lovelies :seeya:

buzzing in and out as usual but listening.........let's hope he gets to the meat of the subject today.......for the love of all that is holy :please:

oh dear its gonna be one of those mornings....:tantrum::banghead:

I don't care for his style at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads