Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This.Is.A.Miracle!

Best news on my birthday today- I'm not kidding.

He is way too dangerous to live free.

Good news! He deserves every charge that comes at him and more. His evilness knows no bounds. Lock him up!!

A ho! (part Cherokee)

He reminds me of josef fritzl. No different. Even if the kids are older, they need intervention and years of therapy. Lock him up again & whenever or for always. jmo

monopoly-go-to-jail.jpg

I am confused.

Are the videos of the girls bathing and using the toilet considered *advertiser censored*? Or, did Powell get busted with cartoon child *advertiser censored*? I never knew such a thing existed before the Powells. Unbelievable.

"Powell, 64, was convicted in May 2012 of 14 counts of voyeurism for videotaping two neighbor girls from a window in the bedroom of his home in South Hill. The videos included images of the girls bathing and using the toilet. Pierce County Superior Cour Judge Ronald Culpepper dismissed a charge of possession of depictions of minors engaged in sexually explicit conduct as Powell’s trial was about to begin."

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/court-reinstates-charges-against-steven-powell/ngJC2/

The charges may have nothing to do with the young girls but rather other children not named in the original charge.

Pierce County Superior Cour Judge Ronald Culpepper dismissed a charge of possession of depictions of minors engaged in sexually explicit conduct as Powell’s trial was about to begin.

I am confused.

Are the videos of the girls bathing and using the toilet considered *advertiser censored*? Or, did Powell get busted with cartoon child *advertiser censored*? I never knew such a thing existed before the Powells. Unbelievable.

"Powell, 64, was convicted in May 2012 of 14 counts of voyeurism for videotaping two neighbor girls from a window in the bedroom of his home in South Hill. The videos included images of the girls bathing and using the toilet. Pierce County Superior Cour Judge Ronald Culpepper dismissed a charge of possession of depictions of minors engaged in sexually explicit conduct as Powell’s trial was about to begin."

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/court-reinstates-charges-against-steven-powell/ngJC2/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael C Vang