WA WA - Gina Schmidt, 48, Centralia, 15 Feb 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Gina D. Schmidt
gina-d-schmidt.jpg

Centralia police search for woman missing since February

CENTRALIA —
Police are asking for the public’s help in finding a 48-year-old Centralia woman who has not been seen since February. Authorities say Gina D. Schmidt was last seen on February 15th when she was released from Providence Centralia Hospital. They say she is a “vulnerable adult” who has medical issues including seizures. Police searched Schmidt’s apartment in Centralia and determined she had not returned there for at least two months.

Read more: http://q13fox.com/2014/06/11/centralia-police-search-for-woman-missing-since-february/#ixzz34Nn5dS3Q

I just came across this story while searching for 93 yr old Bo Han Lee and came to start a thread. Thanks Los1288.

Gina was disharged from the hospital at 11.15pm. I'm wondering if she ever made it home from there.

Isn't 11:15 late for a hospital discharge? And, isn't it sad that no one reported her missing much earlier?

Missing more than three months. Hasn't used her government assistance cards since February. Has history of bipolar disorder, seizures and alcoholism.

While Schmidt has lived in the Centralia area for about a year, she grew up in Tennessee and most of her family lives there. The only familial ties to the Centralia area were her ex-husband’s family, who have not heard or seen her either.

Bobbi Kline, Schmidt’s sister, who also lives in Tennessee, said her family is extremely worried about what might have happened to her While Schmidt has lived in the Centralia area for about a year, she grew up in Tennessee and most of her family lives there. The only familial ties to the Centralia area were her ex-husband’s family, who have not heard or seen her either.

Bobbi Kline, Schmidt’s sister, who also lives in Tennessee, said her family is extremely worried about what might have happened to her.

“She’s not one to just disappear,” Kline said.

More at link http://m.chronline.com/article_6cad9f24-f277-11e3-b9cb-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

Bumping up Gina's case.
I wonder if the taxi was dropping her off at her apartment? Were her neighbors there ever interviewed by law enforcement, to try to determine which month she disappeared and in case they had a tip or even an idea where she might have gone?

I can't find any news articles after 2016.
I found what appears to be a well-written essay from a relative, but most of the content is blocked.
I hope Gina's family will get answers about her soon.

Gina's NamUs:
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Last edited:
Bumping up. She's still in NamUs, so I assume she's still missing.

Article from 2016. Can anyone find anything in MSM from recent years?

She hasn't been added to the Doe Network website yet...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back