Height 5' 8"(68 inches) , Estimated
Weight Estimated
Type Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found November 5, 2001
NamUs Case Created July 11, 2007
Location Found Map
Location Atlanta, Georgia 30314 CountyFulton County
GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped)--
Circumstances of Recovery Found in a dumping site. Burned beyond recognition. May be black or some mongolian/native american mix.
Details of Recovery
Inventory of Remains All parts recovered
Condition of Remains Not recognizable - Charred/burned
Physical Description
Hair Color Black
Head Hair Description long and black with weave
Body Hair Description black pubic hair

Clothing and Accessories
Clothing
half of a black bra; C cup.
On the Body
Jewelry - metal link necklace
On the Body
Original

Original

Timeka Donyale Pridgen appears to have the same high forehead and wide-set mouth as the recon and fits the height range. The dates are a bit out with her missing from May 2001 and the distance is pretty far. There are other factors in her case, detailed in her Charley Project page www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/1613?nav
Timeka Donyale Pridgen – The Charley Project

(Note Timeka has braces in this pic but no mention if she still had them when she disappeared. IMO the UIDs reconstructed teeth do not seem to look like typical post-brace dentals.)
Original
Original

@MadMcGoo any ruleouts on this one?
yah, unfortunately no ruleouts for her.

re: Timeka Pridgen - It says she wore braces at the time of her disappearance...The third photo of her on Charley Project, I wonder if that's prior to the braces? I can't see anything on her teeth and they appear to be fairly straight so I don't know if I just can't see them or they had already been removed. I'd say if she did not have braces by the time she went missing, it's a possibility. Timeka was (by 'other-than-my-own' standards) a bit on the heavy side and the UID looks like she has the same 'fullness' to her face. (I'm trying not to be offensive, hopefully you KWIM ;) )

OT - I just noticed the 'charred/burned' part. ugh! I hate those :mad: as if murder alone wasn't enough

Is it just me or does the facial reconstruction make this doe look a lot older? She looks like someone in her 30s, not in her teens. Was there very another reconstruction done?

She looks like someone in her 30s, not in her teens. Was there very another reconstruction done?

Not that I could see. I think there was a second side-on view of the same recon but no different ones

Reviving this case. This UID was mentioned on this thread:
FL - FL - Portesha Jonice Tesha Morris, 14, Monticello, 16 April 2001

I'm thinking unlikely due to location and height, but you never know. (ETA: Not that FL and GA are far apart). Hopefully Portesha is out there alive and well.
Still what do you guys think about the possibility? I wish we knew if this UID has DNA (probably not because Doe Network says insufficient DNA), because Portesha's Doe Network profile says DNA is available... It would be good to rule her out...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back