GUILTY PA - Erica Klinger, 27, Silver Spring Twp, 8 June 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Erica Lynn Klinger
539f385073e5d.preview-620.jpg

Police search for missing woman last seen in Silver Spring Township

SILVER SPRING TOWNSHIP —
State Police at Harrisburg are looking for a missing woman who was last seen working in Silver Spring Township. Police said Erica Lynn Klinger, 27, was last seen at 2 p.m. June 8 leaving her place of employment at the Kwik Fill, located at 6479 Carlisle Pike. She has not been seen since June 8 nor has she been in contact with her family, which they said is unusual behavior for her, according to police.

http://cumberlink.com/news/local/cr...cle_789fba5a-f584-11e3-adcb-0019bb2963f4.html

Wonder how far she lived from her job? Any treacherous roads? What was the weather like when she left?

How do they know she left work? Like did someone physically see her drive away and if so, who?

All of the articles I've seen say the same thing...just the basic missing information. I haven't found any interviews with her family, no updates from LE...

I looked at her FB relatives and there seems to be only 3 family members in her friends list. One of her cousins posted a link to one of the articles on his page and said Erica is his cousin's granddaughter. I tried to send him a message but couldn't find any way to do that so I hit the "follow" button in case he posts any updates.

This is very close to me but I just heard of it today via a tweet.

She looks so sad and exhausted in that picture.

I've tried to find more information but came up with nothing.

She looks so sad and exhausted in that picture.

I've tried to find more information but came up with nothing.

The photo could be her driver's license photo. Here in Virginia the DMV won't allow you to smile when they take your photo.

Looking on Google Map at the area where she worked, it looks like a very busy area with lots of businesses and a lot of them probably have cameras, so I'm hoping some of them caught her leaving that day. I still think it would be helpful if we knew where she lives. Did she tell her co-workers any plans she had when she got off work? Does she have a cell phone? If so, where did it last ping? Somebody had to see which direction she went in when she left work.

Today is the first I've heard of this. Her place of employment is less than five miles from my home. I am puzzled by the time lapse getting word out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vconners
Back