FL FL - Susan Roberts, 56, Boca Raton, 19 June 2014

colette

Reaction score
Susan Roberts left work at St. Mary’s Medical Center in West Palm Beach at 10 PM on the night of June 8 and never came home. Her husband reported her missing. She was found the next day in her beige 2009 Lexus suburban vehicle in the Watergate Mobile Mobile Home Park on Sandalfoot Boulevard.

Deputies responded to take an initial report and further investigation led them to the SUV. Investigators believe that "what happened to Susan occurred in Palm Beach County, in unincorporated Boca Raton," Karpinski said.

Roberts and Hemings lived in unincorporated Boca Raton, according to public records. The listed residence is about a mile from the crime scene.

Anyone with information on the case is asked to call Crime Stoppers of Palm Beach at 800-458-TIPS
call_skype_logo.png
800-458-TIPS
call_skype_logo.png
800-458-TIPS
call_skype_logo.png
800-458-TIPS .

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/husband-of-woman-found-dead-in-boca-my-wife-was-an/ngMGt/

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...eads-20140616_1_crime-stoppers-slain-homicide

The family pleads for help to find out who killed Susan.
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via SkypeCall
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via SkypeCall
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Why would someone report a missing person to the fire dept? That's a bit hinky to me.
A pharmacist, my 1st thought was a murder over prescription drugs? Then when I read about the timing of the report to the FD and the location of the family residence, along with being found in a mobile park - staged to look like this was over drugs.

Sad. I hope this is solved quickly.

Needle of hinky-meter is buried....

Could she have been attacked by someone wanting pils? Or for not giving them?

A hospital pharmacy is not open to the public. It fills the medication needs of the hospital inpatients. As such, it's seldom located in a 'public' area of the hospital. Security is still super-tight. I really doubt drugs played a part here.

[modsnip]

I had problems with the audio,but watching the husbands mannerism during his sons speaking,I noticed he was fidgeting with his wedding ring alot.Like twisting it,then picking under his nails. Looks like anxious nervous behavior.

A hospital pharmacy is not open to the public. It fills the medication needs of the hospital inpatients. As such, it's seldom located in a 'public' area of the hospital. Security is still super-tight. I really doubt drugs played a part here.

I don't wish to imply anything about her character or lifestyle but there are other possibilities when it comes to a pharmacist who has access to drugs ...

In the comments in the link above, there are other similar crimes in the area?

Please refrain from accusing or implying guilt of the husband unless/until LE name him a POI/Suspect.

Thanks,

Salem

Good Evening,

This is a very disturbing crime. Having lived in this area, Susan had at least a 45 minute commute from St. Mary's hospital to her home in Boca Raton, depending upon its exact location. She was driving a very reliable automobile. I haven't watched her husband's video, yet, but he has chosen to make himself quite visible in the media. After reading the article in the Post today, I thought it was unusual that LE would not reveal the manner of her death, just that she was found dead in her car. Remember the three unsolved murders, back in 2007, at the Town Center mall in Boca? There was a mother and son abducted from the same mall around that time. The perp was waiting in their luxury SUV, when they returned from shopping. He put goggles on them that had been blackened, and made her drive him to an ATM. She begged him not to hurt her son, and he returned them to the mall unharmed. She bravely came forward and gave a description to the authorities. They believe this person is responsible for the other three victims.

I am just thinking out loud. I am curious about all of your opinions. :twocents:

IMHO

Good Evening,

This is a very disturbing crime. Having lived in this area, Susan had at least a 45 minute commute from St. Mary's hospital to her home in Boca Raton, depending upon its exact location. She was driving a very reliable automobile. I haven't watched her husband's video, yet, but he has chosen to make himself quite visible in the media. After reading the article in the Post today, I thought it was unusual that LE would not reveal the manner of her death, just that she was found dead in her car. Remember the three unsolved murders, back in 2007, at the Town Center mall in Boca? There was a mother and son abducted from the same mall around that time. The perp was waiting in their luxury SUV, when they returned from shopping. He put goggles on them that had been blackened, and made her drive him to an ATM. She begged him not to hurt her son, and he returned them to the mall unharmed. She bravely came forward and gave a description to the authorities. They believe this person is responsible for the other three victims.

I am just thinking out loud. I am curious about all of your opinions. :twocents:

IMHO

Those people were taken from malls in the daylight. This lady left a hospital parking area after her shift late eve and was found close to home, probably not connected.

Good Evening,

The sketch of that perp looks a lot like I. Keyes, if I remember correctly.

I don't wish to imply anything about her character or lifestyle but there are other possibilities when it comes to a pharmacist who has access to drugs ...

I agree, and there is always is the possibility of something totally random. <modsnip>

Wishing there would be some leads in this case. Can't imagine what her family is going through. :twocents:

IMHO

I wish we would hear something about this case.:maddening:

Still nothing on this case. Who killed this lovely lady? Perhaps LE have information and don't require the publics help. Jmo

ciao

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back