Could this female be one of his victims?

According to the timeline IK would have been 16-17 and living in Washington State.

If she at full term maybe she went into labor or had some type of labor problem and bled out? Seems really weird to go hiking while preggo. Also keyes didn't like to kill children. Not sure how he felt about preggo women?

If she at full term maybe she went into labor or had some type of labor problem and bled out? Seems really weird to go hiking while preggo. Also keyes didn't like to kill children. Not sure how he felt about preggo women?

As he was a self proclaimed atheist, I would assume he would not have strong moral feelings about killing a pregnant woman. I wonder if he wanted his child's mother to keep her pregnancy or not -- that might lend perspective and possibilities.

As he was a self proclaimed atheist, I would assume he would not have strong moral feelings about killing a pregnant woman. I wonder if he wanted his child's mother to keep her pregnancy or not -- that might lend perspective and possibilities.
Atheists don't believe in a god. However, that doesn't preclude their ability to have strong moral feelings.

Atheists don't believe in a god. However, that doesn't preclude their ability to have strong moral feelings.

You are entirely right, I'm sorry if my wording was careless or seemingly opprobrious. I didn't do a good job of getting across what I was pondering. I was trying to say there could be correlation between his feelings on his ex's unplanned pregnancy with his daughter, and how he would feel about kidnapping and/or harming someone who was visibly pregnant. In the book American Predator, allegedly Keyes wanted his daughter's mother to get an abortion and she refused. I hate typing that because you never know who could be reading here, if you get my implication, but it's already in a book I'm sure at least some people who used to be close to him have read.

In both instances -- either fatherhood or murder (such juxtapositions, wow) -- the pregnancy is an unplanned variable. In the case of his daughter, not quoting verbatim, but basically told Tammie he "wasn't ready" or some such. So basically, he wasn't thinking in the heat of their two month, very physical, honeymoon phase about even the possibility of pregnancy. Is this his sheltered upbringing and therefor lack of knowledge about birth control contributing, or rather impulsiveness and narcissism? Probably all of it. He wasn't thinking ahead, and wanted to make the choice that would be easier for him and his plans (I'm in no way trying to discuss abortion as a moral issue in and of itself, only in the context of how it could correlate to victimology). So if you apply that to a potential victim -- easier for him and his plans, obviously has no religious or morally derived feelings about pregnancy/a fetus -- IMO he wouldn't hesitate to go ahead with targeting a pregnant woman, especially if other factors were especially convenient or appealing.

I hope that explains my line of thinking a bit better.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back