Please Take Another Look!Volunteer needed to work with the Cox Family

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Members,

Susan's father, Chuck Cox, is looking someone to help him organize a project on his family's webpage.

You must know how to use Word Press inside and out and have great organizational skills.

You will have to provide a picture of your driver's license and be subject to a full background check.

The project involves tips coming in to the family as far as where to search for Susan. Since the police have stopped searching the family keeps getting tips.

Some of these tips are not necessarily based on solid evidence but at this point the Cox family will take anything.

Mr. Cox can explain the project much better than I can.

Here is the family site

http://www.susancoxpowellfoundation.net/

Email me if you are qualified and have the time to help at tgrif@xmission.com

Thank you for keeping Susan's case alive.

Tricia

Is there really no one who knows Word Press that can help Susan's family?

Any friends, neighbors, old lovers, perhaps someone you met in group therapy?

If you could ask around I would really appreciate it.

Tricia

I know wordpress decently okay, and can figure most things out that I don't know, but I'm currently out of town. I will be back Monday, I'm just not sure I am the best wordpress "expert" they can find! I would only have a couple of hours a day where I could work on it, but of course, I would be glad to help!

I know wordpress decently okay, and can figure most things out that I don't know, but I'm currently out of town. I will be back Monday, I'm just not sure I am the best wordpress "expert" they can find! I would only have a couple of hours a day where I could work on it, but of course, I would be glad to help!

Good deed Dogface. You deserve applauds for stepping up. I'm a dinosaur & left the tech world long ago.

Did they find someone to help? (been on vacation)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back