CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Remember: It is against TOS to accuse innocent people of crimes. If your sleuthing leads you to speculate, you must speculate and post responsibly. There must be some basis in fact, as we know them from LE or MSM, for the speculation. Wild speculation is NOT allowed. YOU are RESPONSIBLE for the words you post.

1. Do not accuse others.

2. Do not NAME innocent people that have not been named by MSM or LE. Use their initials. If your comments amount to speculation, then use initials. Name calling and name variations are NOT allowed, so don't try to make up some nickname. Just use initials.

3. If you have questions or concerns, PM a mod. Don't discuss it in the thread - just send a note to a Mod and they will take care of it.

4. As always, if a post offends you, alert it and the let the Mods handle it. Do NOT take it upon yourself to address it in the thread, because that will just result in repercussions for you.

NOTE: Threads 5 and 6 have been pulled for review. The threads may, or may not be returned depending upon the review.

Thanks,

Salem

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7

Thread #8

Canada - Audrey Gleave, Ancaster, Dec. 2010 *** MEDIA/TIMELINES ***NO DISCUSSION*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Please continue the discussion here.

4199c7264a03bc19cb4afab39619_Content.jpeg

Audrey Gleave

Related Links:

Sillybilly's Timeline

Who is Audrey Gleave

By John Wells, The Spec
September 17, 2011
She had always kept details of her past hidden, even from those close to her. For years she met for coffee every Wednesday with retired teacher friends from Westdale Secondary School. They had no idea that Audrey had herself attended Westdale.
While she was an enigmatic, quiet recluse, she also delighted in revving up her shiny white Camaro.

Audrey's Story continues

By John Wells, The Spec
September 19, 2011
No doubt Audrey, a deep thinker, had often wondered how things might have gone differently.

To the best of our knowledge, did Audrey ever take a year off from teaching? Here's why I'm asking - (I KNOW this is way out in left field but.......) :blushing: I was wondering if Audrey ever served as a surrogate to a couple in order for them to have a baby. I know......I know..... but I'm grasping at straws here!! :blushing: And then PERHAPS that couple/child/whomever in the situation came back for a rage killing.

I'm rambling. Maybe you all should just ignore me..........:blushing:

:bang:

Thanks No Stone useful post for sure. Probably we all know about the abortion doctor who was shot in Ancaster same guy killed an abortion doctor in US charges in Ancaster case were dropped.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/charg...-shooting-of-ontario-abortion-doctor-1.780549

WAY back when I got interested in Audrey case I noticed that are a tribute site for her one poster had linked to multiple images that all referenced abortion rights: there were (I guess photoshopped? that is not the right word but you get the idea) pics of demonstrators in a pro-rights-to-abortion march with Audrey's picture on the placards.

Now a poster quickly shot me down saying that the Westdale student poster had just found these images online and was taking them out of context. So the words on the placards"thank you for giving us a choice" simply meant in life not in decisions around giving birth to babies. (But then why were all the images on the abortion theme? Maybe the student was just lazy I don't know. But maybe not.

Well they won and I pushed that idea out of mind. But No Stone your related idea made me remember it.

If that site is still up and anyone knows what I am talking about and can link that would be great.

Did Audrey counsel a student of hers to have an abortion or help them with that?

Unbalanced men can become deranged with anger if they felt the child was theirs.

To the best of our knowledge, did Audrey ever take a year off from teaching? Here's why I'm asking - (I KNOW this is way out in left field but.......) :blushing: I was wondering if Audrey ever served as a surrogate to a couple in order for them to have a baby. I know......I know..... but I'm grasping at straws here!! :blushing: And then PERHAPS that couple/child/whomever in the situation came back for a rage killing.

Oh wow Chorley8 I'm happy my post caused you to remember.

So, now that we're on the theme of young people and their possible decisions, how about this. What IF Audrey knew of a rape by a teenaged boy in her school? What IF some female students confided in Audrey. What IF Audrey reported the rape to the office Admin and because of Audrey's "opening her big mouth" (in the eyes of the male involved) the male(s) sought out a punishment?

Possible????????????

:twocents:

--------------------------

ETA: Or what if Audrey (somehow?????) learned of a Young Offender living in her neighbourhood or in a group home near to her and that's why she said to her BIL that she'd be 'raped and killed one day'?

So, now that we're on the theme of young people and their possible decisions, how about this. What IF Audrey knew of a rape by a teenaged boy in her school? What IF some female students confided in Audrey. What IF Audrey reported the rape to the office Admin and because of Audrey's "opening her big mouth" (in the eyes of the male involved) the male(s) sought out a punishment?

Possible????????????

ETA: Or what if Audrey (somehow?????) learned of a Young Offender living in her neighbourhood or in a group home near to her and that's why she said to her BIL that she'd be 'raped and killed on day'?

NSU, thank you, excellent thought! My BUT: some part maybe not applicable because too long ago?

bbm

No, we will not! Please go on with brainstorming as intensive as you can!

More thoughts because of the age of Audrey's high school students (thanks FG!!) :)

THOUGHTS ON THE YOUNG OFFENDERS ACT:

(Please bear with me!!) :blushing:

1. We've just moved from the big city of Toronto for retirement in a very small town. :loveyou:

2. I understand that it's quite impossible for people in a huge city to have knowledge of a crime committed by a youth and know his/her name.

3. But since we've been living here in a tiny town, I've been thinking that it would be nearly IMPOSSIBLE to hide a horrific crime AND hide the police coming to a certain address to take away the young offender. To say nothing of his/her absence from school the next day after the crime.

4. Audrey lived in a fairly small town.

QUESTION/POSSIBILITY:

Did a young offender serve his/her 3 years in a facility and then return to home turf to cause havoc again? He/she would be "protected" in another city/school but familiar places seem to appeal to criminals.

Thoughts?????

-----------------------

ETA: 'Look young and look close"

Please continue here at the new thread. I've copied over several of the latest posts.

:tyou:

@Chorley .. to respond to your question from previous thread:

SB do you think more likely someone she knew or someone who was for example killing their own mother by proxy?

It is my belief that it was someone Audrey knew, although killing by proxy could apply to either someone she was familiar with or a stranger. That said, if killing mother by proxy, I think it would be more likely someone she knew (i.e. they would have to know Audrey well to at least experience the characteristics that peed them off so much ... someone who viewed her as an authority figure, a "know-it-all" or was possibly enraged if Audrey held similar views as the person's mother).

Having said that, serial killers have been known to murder women unknown to them with no more "justification" than the fact that their victims who were female and dude hated all women because of mommy.

When I was very young, our family knew a young man who killed his mother because she wouldn't let him stay out late when he asked. Until then, a quiet, obedient son. He was caught quickly, but had he not been, would he have gone on to murder other women? Had he not killed her, would he have killed other women who represented mom?

Generally, unless we have a POI who obviously hates mommy, we don't have the benefit of knowing unless/until a perp is arrested and in-depth study can be done wrt their specific relationships.

^^ that's my non-answer ;)

Possible????????????

ETA: Or what if Audrey (somehow?????) learned of a Young Offender living in her neighbourhood or in a group home near to her and that's why she said to her BIL that she'd be 'raped and killed one day'?

High school can cast a long shadow, so all the above is possible given Audrey's candor ...

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2216816-audrey-s-story-continues/

" Some called her “Mama Gleave,” likely in an endearing way, although it also probably reflected her old-school discipline. One student remembered getting chewed out by her in the hall for holding hands with her boyfriend — against the rules.

Audrey told her former brother-in-law, David Gleave, about the time an argument with a female student got out of hand at Barton. The girl told Audrey she was going to kill her and was suspended for the outburst."

@Chorley .. to respond to your question from previous thread:
It is my belief that it was someone Audrey knew, although killing by proxy could apply to either someone she was familiar with or a stranger. That said, if killing mother by proxy, I think it would be more likely someone she knew (i.e. they would have to know Audrey well to at least experience the characteristics that peed them off so much ... someone who viewed her as an authority figure, a "know-it-all" or was possibly enraged if Audrey held similar views as the person's mother).

Having said that, serial killers have been known to murder women unknown to them with no more "justification" than the fact that their victims who were female and dude hated all women because of mommy.

When I was very young, our family knew a young man who killed his mother because she wouldn't let him stay out late when he asked. Until then, a quiet, obedient son. He was caught quickly, but had he not been, would he have gone on to murder other women? Had he not killed her, would he have killed other women who represented mom?

Generally, unless we have a POI who obviously hates mommy, we don't have the benefit of knowing unless/until a perp is arrested and in-depth study can be done wrt their specific relationships.

^^ that's my non-answer ;)
bbm

I have learned through media, sometimes/often these are the worst. Nobody who knows them, would consider them capable of committing a (sadistic) murder. Nobody knows their hidden negative characteristics but only outstanding good traits - up to the murder.

Again and again I'm landing at the same POI - no matter, what we are talking. :blushing:

I highly doubt Audrey was murdered by a serial killer. I still think her killing was up front and personal. And.......like FG, I'm still looking at the same person I was looking at from the start. :tantrum:

That said, as you can see, I'm trying to find anyone else who might have killed Audrey. But in my heart, I'm still looking at my first 'suspect'.

A serial killer would be unknown to Audrey. There was no forced entry. Would the Audrey we've come to know allow a complete stranger into her home? Not a chance!

I highly doubt Audrey was murdered by a serial killer. I still think her killing was up front and personal. And.......like FG, I'm still looking at the same person I was looking at from the start. :tantrum:

That said, as you can see, I'm trying to find anyone else who might have killed Audrey. But in my heart, I'm still looking at my first 'suspect'.

A serial killer would be unknown to Audrey. There was no forced entry. Would the Audrey we've come to know allow a complete stranger into her home? Not a chance!

rbbm.

Like many of us, she might let a complete stranger inside if it was a worker of some sort, gas, water, hydro ect. Lately have been noticing how aggressive some can be imo...

rbbm.

Like many of us, she might let a complete stranger inside if it was a worker of some sort, gas, water, hydro ect. Lately have been noticing how aggressive some can be imo...

Oh yes, I agree. Now some companies send a pic of the man coming to fix things. The one that comes to mind is Apple Auto Glass. How brilliant!! The person knows exactly who to expect and she/he has his photo.

Let's review the people (we know about) who were in Audrey's house:

- LV who said she was there only once and sat on the bench

- the convection oven man

- someone to install her TV

- the handyman

- is that all???????????????

Some PERHAPS people:

- the vet in case of emergency

- LF from across the street (they did e-mail each other)

- AK alone or with hubby

- one or more members of the coffee group

- the/some TV people who were filming near Audrey's house

- GM guys to pick up and return Camaro

I was only referring to sks as an example because they are more well known as having been studied by BSUs .. not intending that Audrey was a victim of someone who has killed once or twice before. But remember .. all sks have a first victim ;) ... get away with the first and go on to kill until they are caught.

What could have to do with the festive season?

I'm always thinking: why this special time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158