1072 users online (251 members and 821 guests)  

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NM - Frances Hidalgo, 25, Belen, 20 June 2014

Frances Hidalgo

Las Cruces Police Department
    Missing Person - Endangered/Abduction - from Belen, N.M.

Frances Hidalgo was last seen June 20, 2014, in Belen, N.M. Frances Hidalgo is believed to have been abducted. If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Frances Hidalgo please contact the Belen Police Department at (505)864-6288.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=665169886902824
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

http://www.abqjournal.com/420211/abq...len-woman.html

The woman’s name is Frances Hidalgo, and she’s described as 5 feet, 2 inches tall and 113 pounds with brown hair and eyes. Her suspected captor, Baron Holloway, is 5 feet, 11 inches tall and 215 pounds with green eyes and brown hair.

Police said Holloway drives a white Dodge Magnum. A warrant will be issued for his arrest.

According to the Las Cruces Police Department, "Holloway and Hildalgo were in a relationship, however Hidalgo's disappearance is said to be a forcible abduction."

https://www.facebook.com/TheLasCruce...ent?fref=photo

Here is an image of Holloway:

He was arrested in April 2004 for DWI, driving without a license and careless driving. I don't see any other arrests.
    Last edited by ClaireNC; 06-24-2014 at 01:49 PM.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Wow...thank you Okie and Claire for digging up that info. When I encountered this case, I could only find that little bit of info. Thank you both so very much.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I certainly hope that LE is taking this seriously even though our victim and perp are or were in a relationship.