NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - #10 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Littleone48

Reaction score
Another college student is missing. She hasn't been seen since Tuesday evening. Her cell phone has not been in use since Tuesday.

Here is more information: http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121011/GJNEWS_01/121019660

Snip: The UNH Police Department is assisting the Chester Police Department and also the Westborough, Mass. Police Department in the search for Elizabeth J. Marriott, 19, of Chester,
According to Chester Police Chief William Burke, the last known communication from Marriott was a text message from her phone sent to a friend just before 9 p.m. Tuesday while in class at the Durham UNH campus. Burke said it is unknown what the content of the message was. Police have attempted to ping the phone but Burke said the device has not been in use since Tuesday.

Burke said Marriott’s details have been entered into the National Crime Information Center.
“At this point we’re actively trying to find the car, find her and hoping that everything comes out positive,” he said.

Being NH I am not sure how much information we can find out about the status of this case. This State has very poor reporting about these cases.

Here is another link: http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/Po...ott/-/9857858/16949708/-/qp3cafz/-/index.html

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

d28ddf6783fcb6ae2e88d79badd48dad

http://westborough.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/fbi-searching-for-missing-westborough-resident

Top o' the mornin'! Thanks for the nosh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa! Got lost and skeeeeeered. Taking my seat for the day and enjoying the spread that coldpizza has for us. Yummy and Thanks!

Do we start at 10 eastern today? I furrrrrrrrrrrrrgot :blush: At least has said that the transition to the new and improved Websleuths won't happen today during closings!

Whoa! Got lost and skeeeeeered. Taking my seat for the day and enjoying the spread that coldpizza has for us. Yummy and Thanks!

Do we start at 10 eastern today? I furrrrrrrrrrrrrgot :blush: At least has said that the transition to the new and improved Websleuths won't happen today during closings!

We made it to the new thread! :loveyou:

Yes I am glad I asked about the move yesterday and he replied quickly! Made me feel better knowing today will not be moving day.

10 am Start Today!

Morning all! I believe the Defense is up first in closing arguments....correct? My son is having his senior portraits taken this morn, so I'll no doubt miss is. But I'll check in to see how the action is going :)

Thanks for the treats Coldpizza :)

Mel

Good morning Trial Watchers....

Finally, wrapping it up today with closing arguments.
I'm gonna miss this cast of characters when it's over...lol

Good morning Trial Watchers....

Finally, wrapping it up today with closing arguments.
I'm gonna miss this cast of characters when it's over...lol

Thanks for the reminder! Hey folks, where is everyone headed in the future? I'll be headed back to the WS pistorius thread www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247611 when it gears up again (missing Zwiebels late night yummies when I get up at 3:30 am to follow in South Africa :eek:fftobed:) and then later on, the Jane Bashara case www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180306 in Michigan as that is a MUST FOLLOW :moo:. Think that one is in October. Oh, and currently following the Dermonds thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247595 for which they haven't even determined a POA :please:

Where are others headed?

We made it to the new thread! :loveyou:

Yes I am glad I asked about the move yesterday and he replied quickly! Made me feel better knowing today will not be moving day.

10 am Start Today!

Good Morning Everybody!!!

Closing arguments and I am ready for justice to prevail for Lizzi and her family with this defendant.

Hey Jewels53. Was it you who posted about the Levi Chavez trail? That is still a sore spot with me. I believe I saw a murderer walk out of the court a free man and yes I remember someone posting saying she was the defense atty's wife.

I don't think that will happen here. There has never been any doubt that Lizzi wasn't killed. No suggestion of suicide like LC pulled off.

Thanks for the reminder! Hey folks, where is everyone headed in the future? I'll be headed back to the WS pistorius thread www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247611 when it gears up again (missing Zwiebels late night yummies when I get up at 3:30 am to follow in South Africa :eek:fftobed:) and then later on, the Jane Bashara case www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180306 in Michigan as that is a MUST FOLLOW :moo:. Think that one is in October. Oh, and currently following the Dermonds thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247595 for which they haven't even determined a POA :please:

Where are others headed?

I will be following the Jane Bashara trail and I am relieved that it won't be happening for some months for a strictly selfish reason. I want a breather from the S & M and sex talk and think Bob Bashara is one hornet's nest full of the stuff.

I gotta find another trial until then.... I never know when Pistorius is on so I gave that up. I'm sure others here or WAT will be unto other trials in the meantime.

Bashara, Hernandez..

Isn't Hernandez scheduled for May of next year? Popsicle, I can't wait that long between trials! :please:

Maybe we can petition that Judge in the JA case and tell her we have a few months open for her and Jodi? :floorlaugh:

Good Morning Everybody!!!

Closing arguments and I am ready for justice to prevail for Lizzi and her family with this defendant.

Hey Jewels53. Was it you who posted about the Levi Chavez trail? That is still a sore spot with me. I believe I saw a murderer walk out of the court a free man and yes I remember someone posting saying she was the defense atty's wife.

I don't think that will happen here. There has never been any doubt that Lizzi wasn't killed. No suggestion of suicide like LC pulled off.

Yes Cuckoohead that was me. That is one trial I will never forget also as the killer did walk free. I can blame some of that on the prosecution team and their lack of enthusiasm. That is one defense lawyer whose voice I think is the worst of worst to grate on ones nerves. imo

'Morning everyone.

JM's trial (Hulsey) is on break until mid-July so I guess I'll be paying attention to Oscar until then. Maybe when they come back from vacation someone will report for camera duty, all that JM-goodness and no streaming, even though judge allows. :sigh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh
Back