Liam Neeson - another head injury tragedy strikes family

What on earth was he doing on top of a telephone box?

What IS a telephone box? Seriously, where are there pay phones in the civilized world now?

What IS a telephone box? Seriously, where are there pay phones in the civilized world now?

nice red kiosks in the UK (United Kingdom) aka free standing telephone booth

Here in Australia they keep disappearing. There was one at my shopping strip and there was always a guy asking for 50 cents to make a phone call. I haven't seen him for awhile and then I noticed the phone booth had disappeared.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 29
Oh no. He didn't just fall from the phone box - he fell 20ft off the promenade it was standing on as well.

It was after a night out. I'm wondering if it had been raining and maybe the surface was slippery.

'The nephew of film star Liam Neeson is today in hospital with a 'serious head injury' after falling 20ft from a telephone box on Brighton promenade.
Ronan Sexton, 31, is in a 'critical condition' after enjoying a night out with friends in East Sussex.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...British-seafront-promenade.html#ixzz35q0ywvjl

ETA: That random picture I posted above of Brighton phone boxes, are the same ones the Mail is running. They may be the actual phone boxes in question. If they are, you can see the curved roofs and shiny enamel paint wouldn't make for good footholds.

google?

they are still all over canada and the usa lol

not everyone can afford a phone/cellphone.

I see people who claim to be unable to afford anything with I-phones. I am somethimes amazed at the people that have them. Also their kids often have them.

I make a decent living, but I just finally gave in last November and bought a new phone, but still only went with the "old" model of a Samsung Galaxy (S3) because it was free with a new contract. Up until then I was using one of those "archaic" blackberries.

Very sad to hear this news for him. He seemed to have been genuinely devastated by the loss of his wife and that was such a strange accident. Walking around and seeming fine one minute and brain dead a few hours later. So tragic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back