Ann Coulter trashes soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.

outofthedark

Lyle Stevik's FB Hostess
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Dumb@#$ certainly hasn't done her research! I've been following the FIFA matches religiously, and I LOVE soccer. In fact, I would love to join a team if I had the opportunity. I have no idea where to start with this...

FYI Ann, AFRICA and the MIDDLE EAST are huge players of soccer as well.

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter believes that the country’s growing interest in soccer – fueled by Team USA’s success in the 2014 World Cup - is a sure sign of America's ‘moral decay.’
In a syndicated column published on the same day that the U.S. team qualified for the last 18 of the tournament in Brazil, Coulter shared her musings on why the sports growing popularity sums up everything that is wrong with modern America.
Coulter starts by claiming that she had held off from writing about the game so as ‘not to offend anyone,’ before giving a nine point explanation of how ‘any growing interest in soccer can only be a sign of the nation's moral decay.’
‘Do they even have MVPs in soccer? Everyone just runs up and down the field and, every once in a while, a ball accidentally goes in,’ she writes. ‘That's when we're supposed to go wild. I'm already asleep.’
Coulter’s reasons for hating soccer are an rum bunch, including that ‘individual achievement is not a big factor’, it isn’t rough enough and the fact that ‘it's foreign.’
As a conservative, she also she argued that liberals only love soccer - and the metric system - because they're both 'European.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-countrys-moral-decay-claims-Ann-Coulter.html

Who cares, she is a horrible, awful person. She is the worst example of humanity; anyone of any political persuasion can recognize that she has no redeeming qualities whatsoever and is nothing but a pulsating ball of hubris, narcissism, and hate.

The world is watching soccer and not concerning themselves with this hag. That bothers her. Big whoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie