Justin Ross Harris probable cause hearing; 3 July 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

nursebeeme

Reaction score
Discuss the probable cause hearing here. Doors will open when court is in session.

post live links here and try to limit the discussion in this thread to what is going on as pertaining to the hearing.

Per HLN Leanna Harris has arrived at the courthouse.

HLN showed him arriving and LH in courtroom

WSBTV showing courtroom and occupants on their livestream. Voices can be heard but not on mic so can't hear what is being said.

aren't accused usually allowed to wear street clothes at hearings, even preliminary ones, especially ones that are live streamed?

I wonder if the orange is because he has to or because of some unexplained defense strategy?

GA folks, any clue as to if this is normal procedure for a hearing such as this? I would think especially since asking for bond, the accused would be trying to make the best appearance to judge and prison orange is notoriously unflattering?

aren't accused usually allowed to wear street clothes at hearings, even preliminary ones, especially ones that are live streamed?

I wonder if the orange is because he has to or because of some unexplained defense strategy?

GA folks, any clue as to if this is normal procedure for a hearing such as this? I would think especially since asking for bond, the accused would be trying to make the best appearance to judge and prison orange is notoriously unflattering?

Could be he arrived in orange and will chg before court?

Wild needs to move the camera. Not seeing the whole courtroom.

Normal for here in Atlanta courts as there is no jury to bias with his prison garb :moo: although he could have changed after being brought in the holding area?

Wish Gitana was here. She has a gift of explaining the law in a way I can understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth