The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 7th July - Trial Day 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlywings

Former Member
Reaction score
Missing person, Brookfield

April 20, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Police are seeking public assistance to help locate missing 43-year-old woman, Allison Baden-Clay.

Missing-person-Baden-Clay-241x300.jpg

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2012/04/20/missing-person-brookfield/

Body found as search for missing woman Allison Baden-Clay enters 11th day

April 30, 2012 8:06PM

Police strongly suspect the body found this morning is missing Brookfield woman Allison Baden-Clay and are treating the case as a homicide investigation.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-enters-11th-day/story-e6freoof-1226342625074

Confirmed: Body found in creek identified as Allison Baden-Clay

May 01, 2012 6:54PM

A WOMAN'S body found on a creek bank in Brisbane's west has been identified as that of missing mum Allison Baden-Clay.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lison-baden-clay/story-e6freoof-1226343926997

Gerard Baden-Clay charged with murder

June 13, 2012

Police have charged the husband of slain Brisbane mother Allison Baden-Clay with murder.

Shortly before 6.30pm, Gerard Baden-Clay was driven from Indooroopilly station in an unmarked police car. He was formally charged with murder at the Brisbane watchhouse tonight

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...with-murder-20120613-209z7.html#ixzz33ZIYVvXt

Gerard Baden-Clay to stand trial for murder

March 20, 2013

Before a packed court room on Wednesday morning, Chief Magistrate Brendan Butler ordered Mr Baden-Clay face trial in the Supreme Court

‘‘I'm of the opinion the evidence is sufficient to put the defendant on trial on the offences charged,’’ Mr Butler said.

‘‘It will be for the jury to assess the evidence ...

As Mr Butler formally committed Mr Baden-Clay to stand trial, he asked the 42-year-old real estate agent to stand.

‘‘You are charged that on or about the 19th day of April 2012 at Brisbane in the state of Queensland you murdered Allison June Baden-Clay,’’ Mr Butler said.

‘‘You are further charged that on or about the 19th of April 2012 at Brisbane in the state of Queensland you improperly interfered with a dead human body,’’ Mr Butler said.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-for-murder-20130320-2geno.html#ixzz33Z2Bd99v

Trial Day 1 - Trial Days 2 & 3 - Trial Day 4 - Trial Day 5 - Trial Day 6 - Trial Day 7 - Trial Day 8 -
Trial Day 9
- Trial Day 10 - Trial Day 11 - Trial Day 12 - Trial Day 13

Reminders:

Derogatory name calling/name changes are not allowed on WS.

No disparaging comments about the accused, the defense team or witnesses

If you have a problem with a post (do not respond) please use the Alert Button (triangle icon) located top right corner of every post. (This translates to....if another member is being a drongo, use the dobber button rather than ear bashing about it on the thread)

Treat opposing views respectfully.

If you have any questions, please PM (private message) a moderator.

Make sure you read & abide by our rules & post responsibly

Rules Etiquette & Information

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

A BIG thankyou to Websleuths for allowing this to happen...

As we look for justice for Allison...

Please continue here....

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 37m

The line to get into the Supreme Court is growing every minute. #badenclay pic.twitter.com/sHjr5EmFOM

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 26m

Luke Dorrington ‏@LukeDorrington 49m

People waiting to go into court for the #badenclay case. #7newsq @7NewsBrisbane pic.twitter.com/kEWDrkiePc

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 44m

Almost 100 people in line outside court for the fifth week of the #badenclay trial @couriermail

The defence and prosecution are today due to give closing arguments, judge will sum up, then jury will consider their verdict #badenclay

Good morning all. I'm happy to tweet David Murray this morning for a few hours if someone wants to take some of the others?

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 54m

The defence and prosecution are today due to give closing arguments, judge will sum up, then jury will consider their verdict #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1h

Almost 100 people in line outside court for the fifth week of the #badenclay trial @couriermail

Such an important day! Thoughts are with the Dickies, the girls, Allison's friends and our wonderful WS'ers.
Thanks again to our retweeters, those in court, our posters, our VI's and Marlywings for keeping us in check and of course Websleuths for allowing this to all happen.

Xoxo

Marly and Kimster, I meant to congratulate WS on the seamless transition to the new server. It cannot have been easy in the middle of some big trials. Much appreciated.

Also, thank you to our tireless tweeters and court attendees. Awesome job!!

I apologise if this has been asked before:

When the jury retires, do they have an actual minimum time set before they can reach a verdict? I don't mean them going away and doing a show of hands on guilty or not, I mean, do they have to wait at least 24 hours or something to make sure they go through the evidence?

And I am putting in an order for coffee please Marly :)

Marly and Kimster, I meant to congratulate WS on the seamless transition to the new server. It cannot have been easy in the middle of some big trials. Much appreciated.

Also, thank you to our tireless tweeters and court attendees. Awesome job!!

Hear, Hear. The new site look fabulous! Great work WS Team!!

Good morning everyone! Hoping for a productive day.

Allison we are nearly there. Your voice will be heard and your legacy remembered with love. We pray for peace and privacy for your family *advertiser censored*

I'm in the line to get into the Banko court level 3. A very long line up here. Lots of media out the front. Will report back later.

Good morning all. I'm happy to tweet David Murray this morning for a few hours if someone wants to take some of the others?

I can do Kate's this morning, before I head off to work this afternoon ( this "work" thing is such a pain!! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth