RH Social Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

SStarr33

Inactive
Reaction score
User name is usually RoscoeUa

Post what you find.

That oughtta about cover it lol, but don't forget his reddit: http://www.***********/search?q=roscoeUA

eta: Oh, can we not even post the reddit link in the social media thread?

etaa: He also has an account at scout.com, but you need to sign in to see it. Plus, it's a sports site, so probably not very telling

That oughtta about cover it lol, but don't forget his reddit: http://www.***********/search?q=roscoeUA

etaa: He also has an account at scout.com, but you need to sign in to see it. Plus, it's a sports site, so probably not very telling

Seems not. I posted his reddit but noticed it was censored so removed it. It's easily found just type in google 'Reddit RoscoeUa'

I noticed he has accounts on a few sports and techy sites, but not a very active user, most seem to be about coaching football.

I also found a photobucket but it only had 4 photos, the same photo 4 times, football emblem of some kind (sorry, being over the pond I don't know these things lol)

I also found a photobucket but it only had 4 photos, the same photo 4 times, football emblem of some kind (sorry, being over the pond I don't know these things lol)

Both "RoscoeUA" and "LeeleeUA" are big time University of Alabama fans... hence the "UA", the "Roll Tide" t-shirts & Alabama merchandise that they're often wearing in their photos, etc.

I'm sure Auburn fans might have a sick laugh at that, I guess, but it's not really the fault of 'Bama that Cooper Harris was left to die in a car.

/not at all a fan of 'Bama whatsoever, but there's no reason to blame college football rivalries for murder

Both "RoscoeUA" and "LeeleeUA" are big time University of Alabama fans... hence the "UA", the "Roll Tide" t-shirts & Alabama merchandise that they're often wearing in their photos, etc.

I'm sure Auburn fans might have a sick laugh at that, I guess, but it's not really the fault of 'Bama that Cooper Harris was left to die in a car.

/not at all a fan of 'Bama whatsoever, but there's no reason to blame college football rivalries for murder

Confused???

I'm interested in Snapchat. This freak had to have one.

[–]RoscoeUA 1 point 1 year ago
I used to work for the Alabama football team. I can tell you there are so many people on the sidelines that you have no idea what they do. But getting on the field is quite a feat. Credentials at Bryant Denny are checked by the gate guard and by field security.

So, we can add that to his list of jobs, I guess.

What about the subreddit stuff? Can it be sleuthed?

reddit and subreddit stuff can be sleuthed and discussed. WS does not allow direct links but we all know how to find the site and since we know his username its all good.

The last directive we got on this issue states - paraphrase and do not cut paste directly from there and no linking directly to there (the site is censored so even if you type it it will show up as ********) - but we can discuss away per mods.

I'm sure they said at the hearing that Scout.com is where he had been talking to other women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123