GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here. Because Cooper now has a forum, the opening posts in a thread will no longer be copied over every time a new general discussion thread is opened. Nor will previous threads be linked.

If you have questions, please pm a Mod. Mods for this forum are Nursebeeme and Fran. Salem is Admin. with Kimster backing up. Other Mods may be added as they express an interest/time. BUT... you can pm any Mod and they will help you.

Salem

From the last thread - I wonder if RH was involved with M, and if she told LH what RH told her on the phone. And didn't they go to the HD parking lot instead of the mall parking lot?
Do we know how and when she arrived at the police station?

Cinnamon, in the last thread you asked if mom was sleuthable now. Admin has opened mom up to sleuthing. The post about it is located several threads back and I am not sure I can find it for you now during the transition til the search database finishes making it over but

Yes, mom is now sleuthable.

From the last thread - I wonder if RH was involved with Michelle, and if she told LH what RH told her on the phone. And didn't they go to the HD parking lot instead of the mall parking lot?

During the hearing yesterday the LEO on the stand indicated that daycare employee M was a passenger in LH's car as they drove to the Treehouse. At the Treehouse 2 LEO's met with LH and told her the news of her son's death. She was ''interviewed'' first at the Treehouse and then taken to the station for questioning IIRC

Cinnamon, in the last thread you asked if mom was sleuthable now. Admin has opened mom up to sleuthing. The post about it is located several threads back and I am not sure I can find it for you now during the transition til the search database finishes making it over but

Yes, mom is now sleuthable.

Here is the thread for LH: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...her-Sleuthing-Details&p=10705233#post10705233

I need details and a link on this Michelle person. Also, we should be using initials.

Thanks,

Salem

From the last thread - I wonder if RH was involved with Michelle, and if she told LH what RH told her on the phone. And didn't they go to the HD parking lot instead of the mall parking lot?
You know, I actually had the same thought pop into my head about RH and Michelle. The calls he made and LH's behavior at the daycare (showing up while the whole thing of RH finding Cooper is going down not far away) is so weird. This is one period of the time line that I will be very interested in during trial. I'm sure the other person on the line for those 6 minutes will be identified and called to testify.

The Detective said they have the record of a 6 min. phone call, he was seen on the phone by other witnesses at the scene yet, he claims he made no calls. Also 2 other phone calls, one to Leanna and one to his work that neither were answered. He obviously is trying to conceal the phone calls. I am guessing that they already know who he spoke to at day care and the content of the conversation.

One thing is striking about this case (besides the obvious).

These parents do not appear to be abusive/sadistic. The daycare said when Cooper went to breakfast with Daddy he would be happy etc....

I suspect these two simply lived in their own "alternative little world" in which they shared stuff, and ideas, and at some point the idea of no longer having to care for a baby seemed like a good idea. They likely didn't want him to suffer but....it seemed like the most common and foolproof way.

Then you have RH's mother....after that hearing she curses the JUDGE for not giving bond? She isn't shocked by the details revealed in the hearing, she immediately blames the judge because she didn't get what she wanted and she had to be angry with "someone".

Freaky stuff. The parents may be monsters, but the disturbing part is that they were such "benign" monsters if that makes sense. In some ways a lot like Casey Anthony.

will check in the media only thread and through the cnn transcripts of hearing to see if I can find the area of testimony about the daycare person named michelle.

One thing is striking about this case (besides the obvious).

These parents do not appear to be abusive/sadistic. The daycare said when Cooper went to breakfast with Daddy he would be happy etc....

I suspect these two simply lived in their own "alternative little world" in which they shared stuff, and ideas, and at some point the idea of no longer having to care for a baby seemed like a good idea. They likely didn't want him to suffer but....it seemed like the most common and foolproof way.

Then you have RH's mother....after that hearing she curses the JUDGE for not giving bond? She isn't shocked by the details revealed in the hearing, she immediately blames the judge because she didn't get what she wanted and she had to be angry with "someone".

Freaky stuff. The parents may be monsters, but the disturbing part is that they were such "benign" monsters if that makes sense. In some ways a lot like Casey Anthony.

They were monsters with an image they valued. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't agree with this idea of regularly leaving Cooper in the car, BUT....

If they had, it might explain why the car seat was set in the smaller settings. IF they had done this before, perhaps he had been able to wiggle out of his car seat. So, the car seats were switched between mom and dad's cars, and the belts were moved so he would be locked in good and tight.

This keeps coming up and I just think this thought is all wrong. When the straps are set at the correct level, close to the shoulders, they have less play in them. The hard plastic shell holds them close together. When you move that down the back some, then the straps can spread further apart at the shoulder. Remember, straps aren't rigid, they are fabric. Fabric moves and bends more than hard plastic.

The Detective said they have the record of a 6 min. phone call, he was seen on the phone by other witnesses at the scene yet, he claims he made no calls. Also 2 other phone calls, one to Leanna and one to his work that neither were answered. He obviously is trying to conceal the phone calls. I am guessing that they already know who he spoke to at day care and the content of the conversation.

Actually, what the officer said on the stand implies that they don't imo. Could mean nothing, but he said they knew RH had to talk to someone because the VM at the daycare isn't set to last for 6 minutes, i.e. RH didn't just pocket dial or call, get vm and fail to hang up properly. To me, that says they know he talked to someone, but they don't know who. Otherwise, they would have just said who he talked to, no? It's not like they were opposed to revealing details about the investigation so far.

I read here a lot but this is my first post. I don't know all the rules so I hope I am ok referencing a site.

There was a thread in Lipstick Alley just a few days after this happened [modsnip] I thought it seemed far fetched at the time but now I really wonder about that six minute phone call.

So....did mom work from home and had frequent appointments?
Or did she have a job she went to everyday?
What's the usual pick up time when she picked up Cooper from DC?

So....did mom work from home and had frequent appointment?
Or did she have a job she went to everyday?
What's the usual pick up time when she picked up Cooper from DC?

Mom worked from home according to the officer who testified. I'm sure he said that because I was like wait, what, you just said she left for work before RH and Cooper were up

They were monsters with an image they valued. IMO

I tend to think some folks are born that way (and any childhood abuse they suffer relates to the fact their family members also have the same inherent issues).

I won't say anymore. Cooper was a beautiful baby.

I wonder if he left Cooper in his car when he hooked up with his sexting friend at the park? Wish one of them had testified at the hearing.

It seemed to me at the funeral, LH, saying Cooper wouldn't have to experience this and that, and the deaths of his grandparents and parents, she was justifying that his death was okay and he was better off. Here is my list of things that would have made Cooper upset and depressed, but I don't have a list of good things he will experience, because I really don't care, I'm moving on. Ross looks like he would be easy to manipulate, and LH has the skills to do. Maybe she would threaten him, by telling him, if you don't do this, I will tell the church people what you have been doing with all those women? LH saying Ross was the leader of the family, I don't think he could lead a group of kids in a game of Follow The Leader.

If mom worked from home why was Cooper in daycare????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304