GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here. Because Cooper now has a forum, the opening posts in a thread will no longer be copied over every time a new general discussion thread is opened. Nor will previous threads be linked.

If you have questions, please pm a Mod. Mods for this forum are Nursebeeme and Fran. Salem is Admin. with Kimster backing up. Other Mods may be added as they express an interest/time. BUT... you can pm any Mod and they will help you.

Salem

I am so sad about Cooper's awful tortured death.
I am relieved that Ross Harris is in jail, without bond.
I'm pretty sure that Ross is remembering his searches, as to... How to survive in prison.
I hope that every ounce of instructions, about how to survive in prison, is wrong.
I personally hope that Mr. Harris is suffering, through guards and prisoners alike who find him disgusting.
Yes, I think he's guilty.
No reasonable doubt in my mind.
Sad. All the way around.
Shocking actually.

Sexting probably is extremely common since to me people have few morals anymore. Plenty of people sext but are not murderers.

Just an FYI, chest clips are illegal to use in European car seats because you have to be able to unlock a carseat there with one hand. They use the same five point harness we do, but without a chest clip. A chest clip is not needed to keep a child in a five point harness. http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=8076&highlight=chest+clip

A chest clip alone would eventually loosen up if a child wiggled against it enough! There is nothing keeping the chest clip tight if the straps aren't latched at the crotch.

Sexting probably is extremely common since to me people have few morals anymore. Plenty of people sext but are not murderers.

I agree, I'd say sexting is common, but she is using the "a lot of people do it" excuse. :-/

You mean sext underage girls who aren't their wife? You really think a lot of people do this or sext pictures of their penis to other women while their wife and child are in the bed next to them? Then brag about having no conscious? How many people do you think are doing it to this level? I think they're probably terrible people capable of anything too, but that is only my opinion.

Just an FYI, chest clips are illegal to use in European car seats because you have to be able to unlock a carseat there with one hand. They use the same five point harness we do, but without a chest clip. A chest clip is not needed to keep a child in a five point harness. http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=8076&highlight=chest+clip

A chest clip alone would eventually loosen up if a child wiggled against it enough! There is nothing keeping the chest clip tight if the straps aren't latched at the crotch.

Unfortunately, Cooper did not have the time it would take for the chest clip to loosen on its own. I do not believe he was capable of removing the clip himself. His father placed him in those tight shoulder straps intentionally and knowing he could not escape.

JMO

I just read in a blog that JRH was recently rejected for a job at Chik Fil A (in addition to being $4000 in debt). Haven't seen this confirmed elsewhere yet. Seems to me that this adds a sinister element to the Chik Fil A visit that morning! Maybe someone else mentioned this revelation earlier, but I've been out of town at a wedding for the last 5 days and haven't been able to keep up with the posts.

Too bad for him, sexting a minor isn't legal. Hopefully they get him good for this alone.

You mean sext underage girls who aren't their wife? You really think a lot of people do this or sext pictures of their penis to other women while their wife and child are in the bed next to them? Then brag about having no conscious? How many people do you think are doing it to this level? I think they're probably terrible people capable of anything too, but that is only my opinion.

And at work, no less.

I don't remember where I saw photo's of Cooper tonight, but one was of him strapped in a car seat . Not sure of age it was quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wafficer