GUILTY TX - Six Stay family members slain in their Spring home, 9 July 2014

JLSChook

Reaction score
HARRIS COUNTY, Texas (MyNews4.com & KRNV) -- At least five people have been killed in a mass shooting near Houston on Wednesday.

According to NBC affiliate KPRC, deputy constables say the shooting happened in northwest Harris County. The Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office said seven people were shot and five of those people were killed.

Aerial video shows several ambulances, and at least two people are being transported to a hospital with gunshot wounds.

The suspect, who deputies say is a relative, is still on the loose.

http://www.mynews4.com/news/local/s...ting-near-Houston/xdsSdRpBzEyrfd9jdiy7KQ.cspx

Drew Karedes @DrewKaredesKHOU · 19m
Precinct 4 confirms 7 shot, 5 dead in home in 700 block of Leaflet, manhunt underway for shooter @KHOU #HouNews

https://twitter.com/DrewKaredesKHOU

I can't find much else right now.

Praying they catch him alive and quickly.

https://twitter.com/MaliniKHOU

Malini Basu @MaliniKHOU · 4m
High speed chase in the area of Kukyendahl & louetta. Deputies think it maybe the man who shot 7 &killed 5 just now #spring

Malini Basu @MaliniKHOU · 14m
Deputies are looking for a man who took off shortly after. He's driving a silver honda with a big red beard. Shooting happened on leaflet

Malini Basu @MaliniKHOU · 18m
Five people were found shot to death inside a north Harris County home, according to Precinct 4 deputies. Two others were injured. #spring

Shooting happened in home at 711 Leaflet lane, spring, tx. 5 killed, wounded flown to hospital including 2 children.

Watching live on Houston news so I hope I heard the address right.

They have a canine unit ready. I always worry that the dog will just be shot.

One car, driver is assumed shooter, is currently stopped at the end of a cul-de-sac in a neighborhood with police blocking them in.

Wow! Look at all the cop cars. I wonder if he already killed himself in that car?

Killed 5 family members ? Who does that ? :( :please: catch before anyone else is hurt.

I'm not feeling well enough to dig it up, but maybe someone should find a scanner link?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow! Look at all the cop cars. I wonder if he already killed himself in that car?

Maybe so . They don't seem to have guns drawn on the car or look like they're trying to communicate with him. Scary for the neighbors in those homes, too.

ETA Looks actually like they are posturing as if he's alive and I believe I saw his arm like he's on the phone ?

I'm surprised that so many LE officers are standing out in the open unshielded.

Some of those officers look too relaxed. A couple standing at the front of the first car. WTH?

Some of those officers look too relaxed. A couple standing at the front of the first car. WTH?

Sadly it's just their job.You can get accustomed to anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shooting happened in home at 711 Leaflet lane, spring, tx. 5 killed, wounded flown to hospital including 2 children.

Watching live on Houston news so I hope I heard the address right.

2 children? WTF dude ?

Helicopter guy just said it looks like the suspect has his left arm on his head

It makes me worried the police are so exposed. They probably have a sharpshooter aiming in case he raises a weapon and starts to aim at the police? I hope?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back