Snake in the toilet

TrackerSam

Reaction score
HUEYTOWN, Ala. (CNN) -- A bathroom break for one worker at an Alabama construction office ended with an unexpected scare when he discovered a four-foot long, venomous snake coiled in a toilet.

Willie Harris says he couldn't believe his eyes. "So when I was going to use the restroom, I see a snake around the commode and I'm thinking it was a joke."

But once Harris saw the snake move a few times, he knew this was no laughing matter.

http://www.khou.com/news/Man-on-bathroom-break-finds-venomous-snake-coiled-in-toilet-266462841.html

Attachments

• snake.jpg
    snake.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 21
This is exactly what my nightmares are made of.:fainted:

I can barely even look at the picture without getting the heebie jeebies.

BLEH!!

amazing....

from your link

"All of this, while Thompson's two male partners and construction workers huddled in a corner and watched.

Thompson then carried what she believed to be a venomous cotton mouth, out of the bathroom, and hopped in the back of her partner's cruiser.

bbm

those Alabama men .....

comments were good, under the video

Nope. Nope and more nope. I am going to pretend that this is one of those urban legends and never, ever, happened.

As a kid, I was trapped for quite some time in an outhouse with a (deadly venomous) 9ft tiger snake.

They're only supposed to grow to 6-7 feet. They are also not supposed to hold children hostage in smelly old outdoor loos. I had to stand on the seat! And there was a nasty pit of poo down there! I dunno what I was more scared of - the snake, or falling down that hole.

Ah, childhood in rural Australia. How do any of us actually survive it?

As a kid, I was trapped for quite some time in an outhouse with a (deadly venomous) 9ft tiger snake.

They're only supposed to grow to 6-7 feet. They are also not supposed to hold children hostage in smelly old outdoor loos. I had to stand on the seat! And there was a nasty pit of poo down there! I dunno what I was more scared of - the snake, or falling down that hole.

Ah, childhood in rural Australia. How do any of us actually survive it?

omg that would have been terrifying

how long did you have to wait after you screamed at the top of your lungs?

omg that would have been terrifying

how long did you have to wait after you screamed at the top of your lungs?

TOO LONG! Ahahaha. I really did scream my head off, but all the adults were out on the porch, out front of the property and the loo was a ways out back. By the time they actually heard me -- and then decided that I was not pulling some kind prank -- idk, it seemed to me like a very long time indeed. By the time the adults came to the 'rescue' it was halfway out a hole in the wall, so at least the deadly end wasn't near me by that stage..

PP - lol, poor you! Sure thing hun! ETA: Sorry, I got nada..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back