GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here. Because Cooper now has a forum, the opening posts in a thread will no longer be copied over every time a new general discussion thread is opened. Nor will previous threads be linked.

If you have questions, please pm a Mod. Mods for this forum are Nursebeeme and Fran. Salem is Admin. with Kimster backing up. Other Mods may be added as they express an interest/time. BUT... you can pm any Mod and they will help you.

Salem

I am assuming LH got an atty because at the least of the issue is the fact that there is not any spousal privilege.

This is true, but after watching the Mazzaglia trial and seeing all the codes evil people use to communicate, this text has me thinking. He had planned on going to the movies and his wife was to go to the daycare. If this was a planned murder there might have been two different texts that could be sent. "Don't Forget to pick up my buddie" could mean that he went through with 'forgetting him in the car". "Please remember to pick up my buddy" could mean that he dropped him at the daycare and was really waiting for her to pick him up. If we are believing that these two planned this murder out, we must also believe that there was some kind of communication going on that day between them that would not be obvious to anyone. Just a thought.

Clearly you are right, if he had honestly forgotten to drop off his son at daycare, typing the words, 'don't forget my buddy' would have triggered some realization that he had forgotten. Doesn't make sense.

Seriously..............who has to text their spouse "don't forget to pick up my buddy"? REALLY? Are those 2, RH and LH so f-ing dense?!?!
I'm not buying it. It's not like, "Honey, don't forget to pick up some milk.":gaah:

Seriously..............who has to text their spouse "don't forget to pick up my buddy"? REALLY? Are those 2, RH and LH so f-ing dense?!?!
I'm not buying it. It's not like, "Honey, don't forget to pick up some milk.":gaah:

Right? Especially if he is always at the same daycare. To me it just proves he knew where Cooper was and that he was trying to leave a footprint that made him look concerned. CARPOLA.

I have never texted nor has my husband and said don't forget to pick up the children. However I did text him last week to not forget to pick up my grandmothers garbage.

Seriously? You must have a great spouse. I can't begin to tell you how many times I had to remind the ex to pick the kids up from school - or even daycare. Lol! But I still agree those two are idiots and at least one, if not both, planned the murder - but not for the same argument that you have. However, his text is really superficial and staged.

Cooper already had way more charisma and charm then his father will ever have, probably jealous of him and the attention Cooper would receive.

I had a gf that was married to a man whom had cancer as a child and was unable to have children. They spent thousands for her to get pregnant and it took them 8 inseminations to finally get pregnant. They had been married for 16 years and had it all, a new baby girl, a new home, 2 nice vehicles, she became jealous of her daughter and the attention her husband gave her. Needless to say she had an affair and lost everything and walk away from her baby that worked so hard to have. Her ex now has full custody and is remarried , it's something I wouldn't believe could happen until I saw it first hand, people can be jealous of their babies.

I always thought Casey killed Caylee because she was old enough to "tell" :(

I know I am in the minority but I don't think that Casey killed Caylee on purpose but I do believe she was responsible for her death. I think that Caylee died in the car possibly drugged to keep her contained so Casey could be freer and that Caylee died as a result of that. I believe that Caylee died in that car.
I do believe that Casey then covered the whole thing up and was responsible for the death of Caylee.

But in this case I believe that this man planned this. I believe his plan was to get rid of Cooper. I don't see anyway around that.

Seriously? You must have a great spouse. I can't begin to tell you how many times I had to remind the ex to pick the kids up from school - or even daycare. Lol! But I still agree those two are idiots and at least one, if not both, planned the murder - but not for the same argument that you have. However, his text is really superficial and staged.

I didn't have any problems with the 2 ex's about our 2 children, but, my current BF of 10 years has a terrible memory. He's 65 (12 years older than me) and always forgetting things, ALWAYS. It's fortunate he never had children!:floorlaugh: He's just NOT that kind of person!

I know I am in the minority but I don't think that Casey killed Caylee on purpose but I do believe she was responsible for her death. I think that Caylee died in the car possibly drugged to keep her contained so Casey could be freer and that Caylee died as a result of that. I believe that Caylee died in that car.
I do believe that Casey then covered the whole thing up and was responsible for the death of Caylee.

But in this case I believe that this man planned this. I believe his plan was to get rid of Cooper. I don't see anyway around that.

The problem with that is Casey googled "foolproof suffocation" shortly before Caylee was murdered. Work times were checked and corroborated regarding Cindy and George's work schedule during the exact time of that search. Cindy also perjured herself on the stand about the chloroform search they were both at work, during both searches.

Casey did those searches and premeditated the murder of her child. Either that or she is psychic and has the worst luck in the world. Just like RH.

Well Spice, there's those cats that find their way back to their owners. She may have had 'premonition" and wanted to look it up. ;)

I had a gf that was married to a man whom had cancer as a child and was unable to have children. They spent thousands for her to get pregnant and it took them 8 inseminations to finally get pregnant. They had been married for 16 years and had it all, a new baby girl, a new home, 2 nice vehicles, she became jealous of her daughter and the attention her husband gave her. Needless to say she had an affair and lost everything and walk away from her baby that worked so hard to have. Her ex now has full custody and is remarried , it's something I wouldn't believe could happen until I saw it first hand, people can be jealous of their babies.

My SIL was super-jealous of their daughter (their only child) - she resented any attention being taken away from her.

I am assuming LH got an atty because at the least of the issue is the fact that there is not any spousal privilege.

I wouldn't need an att. to tell the truth on the stand,if I was totally innocent, especially a criminmal defense att. If I was innocent, no one could change my truth, not even my hubby's defense att. Guess we know where Cooper's life insurance is going. Did the little guy even get a gravestone?

The problem with that is Casey googled "foolproof suffocation" shortly before Caylee was murdered. Work times were checked and corroborated regarding Cindy and George's work schedule during the exact time of that search. Although Cindy perjured herself on the stand about it, they were both at work.

Casey did those searches and premeditated the murder of her child. Either that or she is psychic and has the worst luck in the world. Just like RH.
Just because she researched it does not mean that is how Caylee died. I think that Casey would be in jail now if they had charged her with second degree or manslaughter because it was all they could prove.

I wouldn't need an att. to tell the truth on the stand,if I was totally innocent, especially a criminmal defense att. If I was innocent, no one could change my truth, not even my hubby's defense att. Guess we know where Cooper's life insurance is going. Did the little guy even get a gravestone?

The insurance company will never pay out due to the murder investigation or even suspicion surrounding a death.

They will likely never see a dime.

Please continue here. Because Cooper now has a forum, the opening posts in a thread will no longer be copied over every time a new general discussion thread is opened. Nor will previous threads be linked.

If you have questions, please pm a Mod. Mods for this forum are Nursebeeme and Fran. Salem is Admin. with Kimster backing up. Other Mods may be added as they express an interest/time. BUT... you can pm any Mod and they will help you.

Salem

:eek:fftopic:
This is a question for Salem or any mod who might be closing these threads and making a new one

These threads are moving so quickly that I am having trouble finding the current one. :hanging: When you close one and start a new, could you post the link to the new thread in the last post before closing the thread? I sometimes have to scroll back quite a way to find the link to the next one. (Or maybe enlarge the text on the link and bold it so it stands out more?)

Or is there another easy way to find the current thread? I do subscribe, but almost every day I find it to be closed and have to search for the new one. Thank you! :tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100