GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here. Because Cooper now has a forum, the opening posts in a thread will no longer be copied over every time a new general discussion thread is opened. Nor will previous threads be linked.

If you have questions, please pm a Mod. Mods for this forum are Nursebeeme and Fran. Salem is Admin. with Kimster backing up. Other Mods may be added as they express an interest/time. BUT... you can pm any Mod and they will help you.

Salem

Please remember the rules about Social Media. Rules can be found here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Any special rules for this case can be found here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?248967-Rules-and-Specific-Policies-for-Cooper-s-Case

Also please remember that name calling, name variations and the use of emoticons for name calling is NOT allowed.

OT just watched an episode of "Forensic Files" where the killer (who killed his wife) was a computer analyst and despite trying to cover his tracks in most areas, left evidence of searches about killing spouses on his work computer. Just shows how supposedly smart people can be so stupid. Thankfully.

Just curious if anyone can answer or knows specifics -- concerning popsicle's OP with the DA's tweet about this being "2nd police department".... so is this 2nd being behind Marietta police or is this the 2nd outside PD to contact Cobb Co re illegal activity? I'm just racking my brain trying to figure out if I've missed "something else."

Regardless, I'm sure that if I were a parent learning it was MY 16/17 year old who had contact with THIS PARTICULAR adult male, I'd be pressing charges too -- if for no other reason than to make sure he's brought up on something guaranteed to stick.... kwim? Like OJ.

JMO.

Age of consent in GA is 16 for sex and 18 for sexting. It is just stupid.

OK, I know I saw some pics of RH and BM earlier today. It was when they were much younger at the beach or something. Does anyone remember where they were?

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

OK, I know I saw some pics of RH and BM earlier today. It was when they were much younger at the beach or something. Does anyone remember where they were?

Thread just before this one... Page 40-something. They were from this afternoon, so not too far back. Sorry I'm not more helpful... using ye olde iPhone now and it's harder to navigate... :)

I have missed many pages so forgive me if this has been discussed already. We've spoken at length about the smell in the car after he got in and drove for a short time ..... but has anything been said about how he got out of the place he parked? If he nosed into the park at at the start of the day he would have had to reverse to get out, which means he should have noticed Cooper at that time.

I posted those. That wasn't BM. That was other friends of RH.

I have missed many pages so forgive me if this has been discussed already. We've spoken at length about the smell in the car after he got in and drove for a short time ..... but has anything been said about how he got out of the place he parked? If he nosed into the park at at the start of the day he would have had to reverse to get out, which means he should have noticed Cooper at that time.
He drove straight out, because he backed in.

:thank you:

I am just shocked at how different they look now! I can tell it's them but wow! I guess it has been 16 years at least huh?
Then I look at dad and wonder what Cooper would have looked like.

Top pic is BK, and bottom is MS. Both were listed as pallbearers at Cooper's funeral.

Each with RH, of course.

Top pic is BK, and bottom is MS. Both were listed as pallbearers at Cooper's funeral.

Each with RH, of course.
RH is to the left of each boy correct?

**The right side when looking at the computer screen.

Our library here has had special guest every Friday this summer. Today was the local K-9 Unit. The officer talked about how they have a special feature that allows their cars to remain running at all times so the temp in his car was set at 65. If the temp inside the car hit 92 alarms will sound on the car alerting the officer. He will also get an alert through a pager also. If for whatever reason the car stalls an exhaust fan will kick in blowing the heat out of the car.

ETA: they also used the time to talk about not leaving kids in the cars alone for any moment in time.

Age of consent in GA is 16 for sex and 18 for sexting. It is just stupid.

Oh I completely agree and totally went OFF a few threads back about the same --

my question was -- regarding this tweet from DA Reynolds that popsicle sent out... it mentioned "2nd police dept" in contact w/RH investigators re illegal activity... I was trying to break down what "2nd police dept" meant -- as in "#2" outside Marietta police in death investigation? Or... "2nd OUTSIDE police dept"... like we know about the one in Woodstock by now but is this the SECOND OUTSIDE dept?

Was seeking clarification, kwim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members