FL FL - Bonnie Dages, 18, & son Jeremy Dages, 4 mo., Brandon, 28 Apr 1993

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
Bonnie Lee Dages and her 4- month-old son, Jeremy, never made national news.
Their disappearance on April 28, 1993, barely made local news. The 18-year-old single mother and her son are just two more sad statistics, but not for their still-grieving family and friends.

Not long before she vanished, Dages had inherited a good sum of money, ``less than $50,000, but still in five figures,'' a Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office spokesman said a few days after her disappearance. On April 28, she withdrew $15,075 from the bank and went to meet a friend.

That was the last time anyone saw her.

Her 1986 silver Dodge Caravan was found two days later in a parking lot at a Kash n' Karry at Lumsden and Lithia- Pinecrest roads, with her purse and the baby's diaper bag locked inside.

``It's as if they vanished into thin air,'' says sheriff's Capt. Craig Latimer. ``We got nothing. It's not only a case of who- done-it, it's a case of where-is- it.''

Sheriff's deputies conducted more than 700 interviews on the case, consulted a psychic, and searched for the pair by helicopter, mounted posse and on foot, Latimer says. From the beginning, the disappearance was labeled suspicious.

The case remains open, although leads nearly have come to a standstill. The last activity came on May 24, 2004, when the remains of an unidentified female were found in Pennsylvania. Another dead end.

http://www.tampatrib.com/MGBNPB1B3AE.html

http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/1040dmfl.html

Jeremy Lee Dages
Missing since April 28, 1993 from Brandon, Hillsborough County, Florida.
Classification: Non-Family Abduction

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: December 13, 1992
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 4 months old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 1'8" (51 cm); 15 lbs. (7 kg) (approximation)
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Brown hair; blue eyes.

Circumstances of Disappearance
On April 28, 1993, the child and his mother, Bonnie Dages, left from their home in Lithia, Florida to meet someone at a shopping center located at the intersection of Lumsden and Lithia Pinecrest in Brandon, Florida. They left home in Bonnie's vehicle, which was later found, but they have not been seen since.

I checked it out on the doe network & it mentions she went to meet a friend. Any info on the "friend" she went to meet?

:bump: for Bonnie and baby Jeremy, missing 20 years this month. :cry:

DExE8ll.jpg

Bonnie Lee Dages

isxXeXz.jpg

Jeremy Lee Dages

The Bonnie Dages in Pennsylvania is not her unfortunately.

3253997_G.jpg

JEREMY DAGES

On April 28, 1993, the child and his mother, Bonnie Dages, left from their home in Lithia, Florida to meet someone at a shopping center in Brandon, Florida. They left home in Bonnie's vehicle and have not been seen since.

This case is sooo cold it would seem [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oddly enough, I met her brother, Todd Dages in Germany, through his wife, Tiffany. Her and I became good friends being stationed there. She opened up to me and told me that his sister went missing. I found the case fascinating and looked it up and was surprised at how little was done and how little we all know about this case. When I tried to talk to her about it again recently (in the last couple years) to hear more info, she just said her husband has no desire to talk to me about it. Unfortunately, for reasons unbeknownst to me, she unfriended me on FB and everything. Not sure what I did wrong but we are no longer in contact. Her and her husband are now living back in Florida again. Despite her and I no longer being friends, I still really was fascinated by this case and wish someone would help them get this case moving.

I'm surprised that I cannot find any news story links on google locally. I was living (and still do) in Pinellas County not far from Brandon in 1993. I remember seeing the story in the news at that time. It does seem that their case has gone quite cold. sad.

Edit- I did find a fb page for her. Interesting comments from the site admin saying the case was recently reopened. This was posted 6 years ago. https://www.facebook.com/pg/In-Memo...-102777126427162/community/?ref=page_internal

The case is not as cold as you may think... By this point I am pretty damn sure my Mother and I are Jeremy and Bonnie. I grew up in Cleveland and got one hell of a surprise when I relocated to Tampa about a year ago. The Hillsborough county sherriffs department and the Dages's have done everything possible to try and shut me up.

The case is not as cold as you may think... By this point I am pretty damn sure my Mother and I are Jeremy and Bonnie. I grew up in Cleveland and got one hell of a surprise when I relocated to Tampa about a year ago. The Hillsborough county sherriffs department and the Dages's have done everything possible to try and shut me up.
Welcome to Websleuths Christian. Why do you think that you and your mom are Jeremy and Bonnie and why would the Dages want to keep you quiet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken