FL - Theme Park Employees Caught In Sex Stings

gramcracker

Indentured Cat Servant
Reaction score
Theme Park Employees Caught In Sex Stings, Child *advertiser censored* Arrests

Kingsolver, 49, is one of at least 35 Disney employees arrested since 2006 and accused of sex crimes involving children, trying to meet a minor for sex, or for possession of child *advertiser censored*, according to a six-month CNN investigation that examined police and court records, and interviewed law enforcement officials and some of the men who have been arrested.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/14/us/theme-park-employees-child-sex-stings/index.html?hpt=hp_t1 (7-14-14 article/video)

I grew up in SoCal; we went to Disneyland the first week it opened in July '55 (for my 5th b-day) and more times than I can count after that. undercover employees who dressed as tourists mingled with the public, always on the lookout for anything amiss. pickpockets were the main target in the 50s/60s. I'm sure that all of the theme parks which eventually came along learned from DL's example and did the same thing. but in today's world, altho the percentage of pedophilic employees is very small, too many foxes are guarding the henhouses; one is too many. our culture has evolved into one which is highly sexualized and "some people" walk around revved up at all times. I don't have any answers, just a lot of questions

I wonder if any of the victims were kids who are missing and presumed ' sold into slavery' ? Or were these all random acts? I dont' think it would be random acts to net so many .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back