JVM to get Written Statement from LH's Lawyer tonight Discuss the Lawyer Stmt HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KristinSchmistin

*Awesome* User
Reaction score
I just saw a preview for her show later on where she announced that LH lawyer is releasing a written statement tonight.

I have updated the title and am adding a little clarification here: This thread is to specifically discuss the statement made by LH's lawyer. It is not to discuss the JVM/NG/DD shows, in general.

Thanks!

Salem

Leanna Harris is living every parent's nightmare - the child she bore and loved every
moment of his life has died. For most parents, it is difficult, if not impossible, to comprehend
such a thing. But for Leanna, that nightmare is all too real. She will never again be able to tuck
him into bed at nisht and return later to check on him.​
She mourns Cooper's death deeply, in her own private way. She takes comfort from a
strong faith in God, but the loss is still overwhelming. Getting through each day seems almost
impossible.

cont..

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l...anna-harris-statement-hot-car-death/12695461/

Leanna Harris is living every parent's nightmare - the child she bore and loved every
moment of his life has died. For most parents, it is difficult, if not impossible, to comprehend
such a thing. But for Leanna, that nightmare is all too real. She will never again be able to tuck
him into bed at nisht and return later to check on him.​
She mourns Cooper's death deeply, in her own private way. She takes comfort from a
strong faith in God, but the loss is still overwhelming. Getting through each day seems almost
impossible.

cont.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l...anna-harris-statement-hot-car-death/12695461/

I wish I could honestly say that this statement moved my feelings about her past that funeral....but I cannot.

Well. That was... Dry? I was hoping for her to throw JRH completely under the bus. :-/

Sent from my iPhone

I wish I could honestly say that this statement moved my feelings about her past that funeral....but I cannot.

I feel the same way. Quite frankly while reading it I didn't feel anything for her beyond what I've felt from the day we started discussing the case.
Sorry, IMVHO this is crowd control from her lawyer.

This was LH's big chance, IMO. She failed to put any blame on the defendant and failed to take Cooper's side. I have been waiting and waiting for her to come out against him for killing her baby, but she has not.

That answers a lot for me.

It's all the media's fault.

I guess,she forgot about the funeral.

eeek flip from what I can see that statement was a bit of a "poor old me".
All about her.
Why do these two parents seem to be so focused on themselves.

Holy Moly just googled Richard Jewell who LH is comparing herself to. He had trial by media BUT he was a hero who saved lives. Who's life did LH save, not her sons that's for sure. JMO

I feel the same way. Quite frankly while reading it I didn't feel anything for her beyond what I've felt from the day we started discussing the case.
Sorry, IMVHO this is crowd control from her lawyer.

Totally agree! That statement did nothing for me. The lawyer obviously wrote it. Don't believe those were her words. :-/

eeek flip from what I can see that statement was a bit of a "poor old me".
All about her.
Why do these two parents seem to be so focused on themselves.

Have to agree, it definitely reads like an invitation to the LH pity party. For one thing, as other posters noted, it's too little too late in the wake of the funeral where MOST of the damage in the eyes of the public was done. The irony is I feel I should pity her, I should pity her the loss of her son, I should pity her being in the harsh glare of the media spotlight because I'm still not sure she has any culpability in Cooper's death but all that statement aroused in me was more indifference to her and more sadness for Cooper.

I sure hope that he explained to her that the kitchen is going to get a lot hotter if she's charged with anything -- perhaps before where LE is concerned since I'm confident they are still just "scratching the surface." IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth