Evidence that was not discussed during the trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
This is a thread regarding evidence that wasn't discussed during trial, for whatever reason. Links are required to this evidence, :rumor: is not allowed.

First: lol
I was watching the Channel 9 TV follow up program last night with an interview of two of Allison's friends / fundraisers.
There were comments made about abuse. Not sure if this was 'just' verbal and emotional, or whether Allison also suffered physical abuse.
I wonder if the murder was GBC taking his abusive behaviour one step further than 'normal'
I think more will come out now about his controlling personality and the way he used sign language to control their daughters.
Any MSM links to articles now seeing the light of day?

Help....is everyone on this thread....Im lost....

8....(

Help....is everyone on this thread....Im lost....

8....(

I'm lost too Olli.
GBC being such a blabbermouth he didn't speak at Allison's funeral. He would've taken great delight telling everyone how wonderful he is.

I'm lost too Olli.
GBC being such a blabbermouth he didn't speak at Allison's funeral. He would've taken great delight telling everyone how wonderful he is.

OMG..thankyou for answering, I have actually had a cry this morning not understanding
where we are supposed to be....
xxxx

Im in shock that he was on dating sites...no wonder the police knew it was him

There sure is a lot of depravity hidden behind a veneer of respectability in this world.

I am SO deeply glad that all of his weaselly ways are now totally being exposed!! For someone who prided himself on his public image and 'social standing', this would be mortifying!!!

Praised be the media!!!:floorlaugh:

OMG..thankyou for answering, I have actually had a cry this morning not understanding
where we are supposed to be....
xxxx
Hugs to you Olli- I want everyone's views in 1 spot - I feel like I need closure. Even for a week or so I think would be great. Too hard to keep up this way.

It is confusing, Ollijack :seeya: Tis not just you!!*advertiser censored*

OH thankyou....Im feeling a little like when I lost my mum in a shop when I was little,
only its all my WS friends...I felt like ringing 000 and getting advice lol.
I have bookmarked this and am staying put, not daring to look at other threads.:loveyou:

Hugs to you Olli- I want everyone's views in 1 spot - I feel like I need closure. Even for a week or so I think would be great. Too hard to keep up this way.

Another friend...Royster...:loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

Maybe we need a post trial reaction thread .. I'll start one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo