TX TX - Greg Cisneros, 26, Jourdanton, 11 January 2014

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
GregCisnero_zps20a3cf73.jpg

http://news4sanantonio.com/template...ies/archive/2014/01/Pr2oF3Sx.xml#.U8aMXygqWAA

25-year-old Greg Cisneros disappeared on January 11 after telling his family he was going to a gas station in Jourdanton.

Cisneros' mother, Pearl Luna, believes her son was murdered. To make matters worse, Luna has been getting disturbing phone calls from people claiming they know the location of his body. "They keep telling me he's by a river, or a tree covered in leaves," Luna said. "That he's naked and that his fingers are chopped off."

Jourdanton Police Chief Eric Kaiser said investigators are checking up on every lead and are taking the phone calls seriously, but that they keep reaching dead ends.

Family remembers Atascosa Co. man one year after disappearance
Updated: Saturday, January 10 2015
http://www.foxsanantonio.com/news/f...o-man-one-year-after-disappearance-9554.shtml
On the eve of the anniversary of Greg's disappearance his family held a memorial to honor him. They said after much struggle, they feel in their hearts Greg is likely no longer alive.
"My mother still hasn't made her peace with it. I've come to make my peace with it to try to help her out,” Kristy said.
She said Greg was the heartbeat of the family and a lot of relatives continue to carry anger in their hearts. Their hope is to find Greg and give him the proper burial they say he deserves.

Original

Missing Person / NamUs #MP28508
Gregorio M. Cisneros
Nickname/Alias: Martinez

Male
Height 5' 0" - 5' 2" (60 - 62 Inches)
Weight 100 - 115 lbs
Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino

Black Hair
Brown Eyes

Scar/mark
Scar chin, left knee (source NCIC record).

Tattoo
Tattoo face, left arm, left forearm, right arm, right wrist, right forearm, abdomen (source NCIC record).

Footwear
Source NCIC record: "last seen wearing red, black, and white tennis shoes."

Missing Age 25 Years

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact January 11, 2014
NamUs Case Created April 30, 2015
Last Known Location Map
Location Jourdanton, Texas
Atascosa County

Circumstances of Disappearance
His last known location was the PICO gas station in Jourdanton.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back