TX TX - Michelle Longoria Villareal, 34, Charlotte, 5 February 2014

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
MichelleLongoria_zps20938d04.jpg

http://www.kens5.com/story/local/2014/07/16/10671944/

Authorities in the area are looking for tips on the whereabouts of Michelle Longoria. The missing woman was last seen walking down State Highway 173, according to her family.

A friend told family members he dropped Longoria off along the highway after they had a disagreement. That was on February 5th. A family friend recalled seeing Longoria walking alone towards Jourdanton that same afternoon.

Michelle was reportedly wearing blue jeans and a black shirt. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs approximately 135 pounds. Longoria has four children between the ages of three and 17. Family members said the 34-year-old woman is in the middle of a divorce and was staying with family in Charlotte.

http://www.pleasantonexpress.com/news/2014-03-19/Front_Page/Charlotte_mother_missing.html

This article sets 1-31-14 as her missing date. I could not find a more recent update.

I also noticed the article has her name as "Michelle Longoria Villarreal".

I wish that they didn't wait so long to file a missing person report. Her sister says the last contact was January 31, 2014 but "as the days turned into a month, they all became worried" - then, finally, "a missing person’s report was filed on March 9, 2014".

I'm sure her 4 kids (ages 3-16) were asking for her :(

Article from July 2020

'We just want her home' | Pleasanton Express

It is still difficult for her to talk about, but Savanah Longoria recalls the moment in 2014 she knew her sister, Michelle Longoria Villarreal, was missing.

“I knew it. It was just one of those feelings. Like I told my mom, twins have that instinct when they know something’s wrong with the other one. We were so far in age, but I knew something was wrong with her,” said Savanah.

According to Savanah, Michelle’s boyfriend at the time called their mother. He said Michelle was going back to her husband and that he had left her on FM 2146 and FM 173, outside of Jourdanton. This was Feb. 5, 2014. Michelle had already been separated from her husband for awhile.

Michelle’s boyfriend said he left her with all of her belongings. A neighbor said they saw Michelle with only her purse and didn’t think anything of it.

“We have a cousin who lives around that area, so she just figured she was walking either from or to there, but that was the last time we ever heard any- thing,” said Savanah.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back