GUILTY FL - Raymond Frolander caught sexually abusing 11yo, Daytona Beach, July 2014

Constance

Reaction score

Florida Father Beats Accused Child Abuser

The father called 911 around 1 a.m. after he walked in on the alleged abuse, police said. When officers arrived, they found Raymond Frolander motionless on the living room floor. He had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth.

#"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you," the father told the 911 dispatcher. "I drug him out to the living room."

Terrible that this happened to a child. Wonderful that the child's father caught the sicko in the act and was able to mete out some justice, IMO.

Photo of accused child molester Raymond Frolander at link.

Enjoy explaining your injuries to your cellmates, Frolander.:jail:

Police Chief Chitwood is taking some heat for his comments (below), but I have to totally agree with him:

"Daytona Beach Police Chief Michael Chitwood, asked by a local CNN affiliate whether he had any issue with the father's actions, said: "Not as a police chief and not as a father."

http://touch.baltimoresun.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-80848175/

(I watched a reality series featuring Mr Chitwood a few years ago, when he was taking over a police department in the mid-west and was impressed with his leadership abilities. Glad to see he is now in Daytona.)

police chief chitwood is taking some heat for his comments (below), but i have to totally agree with him:

"daytona beach police chief michael chitwood, asked by a local cnn affiliate whether he had any issue with the father's actions, said: "not as a police chief and not as a father."

(i watched a reality series featuring mr chitwood a few years ago, when he was taking over a police department in the mid-west and was impressed with his leadership abilities. Glad to see he is now in daytona.)

rbbm. :clap: Thank you, Chief Chitwood! You are appreciated!

I'm always suspicious of articles that claim someone is "causing a media stir" without including examples or links to the "stir" -- it always comes off more like, "We are trying to cause a stir..." but what do I know?

I can't see how anyone could say that this father acted wrongly or should be prosecuted for his actions. He did not plot revenge in this case when it would have been best left to law enforcement; he merely reacted instantly to the real-time abuse to his child. The perp was injured while the child was being rescued from a very serious assault.

God bless this child, the father, and their entire family as they heal -- and God bless Chief Chitwood.:loveyou:

JMO

Police Chief Chitwood is taking some heat for his comments (below), but I have to totally agree with him:

"Daytona Beach Police Chief Michael Chitwood, asked by a local CNN affiliate whether he had any issue with the father's actions, said: "Not as a police chief and not as a father."

(I watched a reality series featuring Mr Chitwood a few years ago, when he was taking over a police department in the mid-west and was impressed with his leadership abilities. Glad to see he is now in Daytona.)

I totally agree with his statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good job Dad!!!! How truly awful of a situation, for the son and father. Glad the father handled it the way he did, I don't condone pointless violence but I can't think of a situation more appropriate than this to hand out a beating!

According to the latest CNN article at the time of this posting, the father is now soliciting funds on a popular fundraising site.

After the boy's assault and his attacker's beating became national news, the father reportedly posted the photo on Facebook saying he needed $1 million to pay for the boy's care after the assault. He also set up a [fundraising site name redacted because of Websleuths' policy] page, which Chitwood derided as a "disaster."

There are cultures where forced marriages and honour killings are utilized to punish the victim for getting raped. That is quite a contrast to this story, where the rapist is the one getting punishment from the family.

blurbs from that DailyMail article include:

The father created a ******** donations page asking for $1million for his son - but later took it down
Frolander lived next door to 11-year-old and his father with the victim's biological mother. The suspect's stepmother is engaged to victim's father

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-admitted-pedophile-death.html#ixzz38KcD1CYm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

the fundraising site has apparently been taken down. But this case is .... I don't know. Yuck all around. Usually just so sad but this is a bit different... And showing pics of the dad is not protecting the identity of the son much.

Hope all involved are able to get the help they need.

When I telling my hubby about this story, I had googled it and saw the pic of the dad, and I said "if I was a child predator I probably wouldn't pick one who's father looked like that", whic goes to show you, a predator is going to take advantage of whomever they have the chance to, it's all about the availability and ease of access. Makes me sick!

I'm still trying to figure out the tangled relationships in this story. So RF (the molester) was living next door to the victim, WITH the victim's biological mother. The victim lived with his father who is engaged to the RF's stepmother. Very tangled cast of characters there.

I wonder where the biological parent's of the molester are and why isn't with them, rather than with his stepmom's, fiance's exwife?

I don't know who it is but someone has set up a "RF is innocent" FB page. It is full of dubious claims and attempting to paint RF as an innocent who has been wronged and even insinuated that the relationship between RF and victim was consensual (which it couldn't possibly have been seeing as the victim is clearly a child.

Teen in notorious bloody mugshot - after he was beaten up by father of boy he sexually abused - is jailed for 25 years

Raymond Frolander, 18, sexually abused 11-year-old boy at Florida home

Child's father walked in on assault and beat teen to pulp, then called 911

Father told the dispatcher: 'Send an ambulance. He is going to need one'

After Frolander's arrest, police released bruised and bloodied mug shot

It was widely shared online, with users congratulating father on actions

Now, Frolander has been jailed for 25 years for molesting the youngster

Will be listed as sexual predator and be electronically monitored for life
'He’s going to learn in next 25 years why I let him live,' boy's father said

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-sentenced-25-years-prison.html#ixzz3WIcReEAZ

It probably seems like decades to the 11 y/o boy victim & family,
and sentence may have been shorter than they wanted, but darn,
it's good to see a conviction w a 25 yr. sentence occurring less than a year after the attack.
July 2014 - attack. April 2015 =conviction
ETA: Sorry, lapsed time not accurate, as attacks started before 2014. Last summer, victim's father became aware.

"Now, the defendant has been sentenced to a quarter of a century in prison by Circuit Judge Leah Case after pleading no contest to lewd and lascivious molestation of a victim younger than 12."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-sentenced-25-years-prison.html#ixzz3WIkFuosO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back