Theories about the murder of Allison

marlywings

Former Member
Reaction score
The title speaks for itself. Post and discuss your thoughts and theories about how you think Allison was murdered.

I believe she went to bed and went to sleep. He came in and smothered her where she fought for her life then scratched him. She may have also got him under the arms and punched/kicked him in the chest. He then dragged her out though the back, placed her in the car and then took her to Kholo creek.

Or this is a random thought maybe Daddy did the deed while GBC snivelled somewhere. Bwana was a hunter and for all we know what else did he hunt back in Africa?

Thank-you for the thread marlywings.

Here is the Autopsy Report:

Attachments

• autopsy report.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 114
I believe she went to bed and went to sleep. He came in and smothered her where she fought for her life then scratched him. She may have also got him under the arms and punched/kicked him in the chest. He then dragged her out though the back, placed her in the car and then took her to Kholo creek.

Or this is a random thought maybe Daddy did the deed while GBC snivelled somewhere.

I believe this scenario too but I have a feeling in the discussion about the affair he did mention to the police they had discussed it that night for 15 mins it got heated he said lets take this outside and he attacked her out there near the patio and/or backyard near the carport so the children would not wake up. Most parents if arguing will move into another area ie. room with door closed a bathroom even outside and away from children and their little ears. I have always believed that the mark on his hand was from Al's teeth as she was swinging her head from side to side when someone tries to smother you or put their hand on your mouth you start to move your head from side to side to remove it especially if your hands are being held down and that person is on your chest. Thats where I believe all the leaves got tangled in her hair not from dragging her but her literally sweeping her head from side to side. She of course got in a good scratch to his face, chest area and I believe tried to kick him off her before he pinned her hands/arms down.

Or this is a random thought maybe Daddy did the deed while GBC snivelled somewhere. Bwana was a hunter and for all we know what else did he hunt back in Africa?

The fact that they charged GBC with the murder of ABC but didn't end up charging him with interfering with her corpse speaks volumes (at least in my opinion). He didn't drive with her out to Kholo Creek Bridge and only THEN kill her (e.g. the leaves in her hair, the blood in the Captiva). Which of course begs the question who were they thinking of laying that charge on?

(Of course, we all know/suspect who...but it seems as though there was a lack of consistent evidence available to them re: the drive out to Kholo Creek, and how many person/s were involved with the actual dumping of her body).

Here are some diagrams I have submitted -
Thank-you to Dr Watson for correcting some of the details before being submitted.

Please note - the areas marked on the pics are my interpretation only of the injuries from what I can gather from the Autopsy Report.
They are a guide. They are not to be used as fact.
Please see the Autopsy Report for the details in full.

ABC Injuries

attachment.php

ETA: On the red area of the left leg shin: There is a large defect (150mm x 135mm) over the central anterior left lower leg with exposure of the tibia.

Diagram - ABC - Hands - INJURIES

Please note - the areas marked on the pics are my interpretation only of the injuries from what I can gather from the Autopsy Report.
They are a guide. They are not to be used as fact.
Please see the Autopsy Report for the details in full.

ABC HANDS:

attachment.php

Car Interior where Allison Blood was found...

Please note: The top pictures are of Allison's car from msm - the ones below that are of the Captiva Model (and not Allisons car) but give an idea of the back cargo space.

attachment.php

I haven't quite figured it out yet, but his scratch marks look like they're top to bottom, front to back. The only think I can think of at the moment is that he had her from behind with hand/s over her mouth and she scratched him when trying to pull his arm down and away. I thought that if she's right handed that might explain the strength of the scratches on the right side of his face. Perhaps after they had their fight she went to wash out lunchboxes or something and he attacked her from behind.

:moo:

Alison was wearing her morning walking shoes and clothes so I think the murder happened the next morning rather than the night before, which would leave basically no time for cleaning up Gerards clothes and shoes from the mud and dirt of accessing under the bridge. So I think he may have met a person or persons part way to the bridge and pulled Alison's body out of the car and swapped it into the other person's car - they then took her the rest of the way.

The theory I've had in my head for sometime is that sometime after 8.30pm (when she talked to Olivia on the phone) they went outside to "talk". She was still wearing her trackies and sloppy joe that she'd changed into when she got home that day (there were no pyjamas). She had her sneakers on.

Perhaps he told her about Toni being at the conference. Perhaps she got very upset. Perhaps she told him that was it, she wants a divorce, and he's a lying sack of ****. Perhaps to Gerard it had all come to a head and he took that opportunity right there and then, he grabbed her and he smothered her as she struggled. Her laid her on the ground (in the leaves) before figuring out what to do. He put her in the captiva. The car was rolled silently out of the driveway. And with or without help, she ended up at Kholo Creek. He was home by 1.48am when he plugged his phone into the charger.

He cleaned the house, perhaps showered. He moved the seats in the captiva and put the toys in. He tried using make up to cover the scratches to no avail. He cut further with a razor trying to make his shaving story plausible. He was so anxious about his stories and the scratches and the police believing him that he couldn't wait any longer and started way too early. Going into his daughters room with shaving cream and asking her to help him put on a bandaid. Calling Allison, calling his family. He remembered Allison's phone. He went "searching" and threw it away, but not before turning "location services" off, so that the Find My Friends app wouldn't work.

He was very anxious. He called the police far too early. His father called a lawyer far too early. All indicative of people who knew Allison was "missing" for real, who knew she wasn't coming back.

I don't think he planned in advance that he was going to kill her "that specific night" (though it was premeditated in that moment). I do think he had previously considered it, and perhaps even decided it would happen at some point (by July 1, no less). Things had been coming to a head for awhile. Allison's life insurance policy was overdue. If the $1100-odd dollars wasn't paid, her policy was going to expire. They couldn't afford to pay the policy.

I think perhaps the first thoughts of "murder" might have come to him then. It would solve all his problems. He couldn't afford a divorce. He couldn't handle dealing with Allison's demands and emotional needs after the affair revelation. She'd already told him a divorce wouldn't be pretty. He could have a custody battle, split assets. The affair was ongoing and and TM was pressuring him. His debts were huge and looming due right now. His life was literally going to collapse completely. All of it. This was the solution to him. It would "fix" everything.

Except for the murder conviction. He didn't really count on that. He thought he'd get away it.

Sucks to be him.

I believe this scenario too but I have a feeling in the discussion about the affair he did mention to the police they had discussed it that night for 15 mins it got heated he said lets take this outside and he attacked her out there near the patio and/or backyard near the carport so the children would not wake up. Most parents if arguing will move into another area ie. room with door closed a bathroom even outside and away from children and their little ears. I have always believed that the mark on his hand was from Al's teeth as she was swinging her head from side to side when someone tries to smother you or put their hand on your mouth you start to move your head from side to side to remove it especially if your hands are being held down and that person is on your chest. Thats where I believe all the leaves got tangled in her hair not from dragging her but her literally sweeping her head from side to side. She of course got in a good scratch to his face, chest area and I believe tried to kick him off her before he pinned her hands/arms down.

Yes, I think so too.

Tigerlily75 I think we might as well close up these forums now after that post of yours! That was....pretty much perfect. :yourock:

My thoughts exactly...except I'm not usually able to type that much about GBC without calling him various names and/or making several (justly deserved) jokes at his expense :behindbar

Tigerlily75 I think we might as well close up these forums now after that post of yours! That was....pretty much perfect. :yourock:

My thoughts exactly...except I'm not usually able to type that much about GBC without calling him various names and/or making several (justly deserved) jokes at his expense :behindbar

Aw, thanks! And yes - I did remind myself, swearing is not allowed, swearing is not allowed! I'd definitely call him a lot more than a lying sack of ....

I think they had planned a discussion as per the theorist recommendations.
The discussion either started inside and got loud or they started outside from the start. Either way they moved out the back so as to not wake the kids.
I think the discussion got to the point where Allison said she was filing for divorce and had started looking into it.
This would have outraged GBC. Firstly because he would be paying support for Allison and the kids with his failed business, but also because he is a controlling person and this means he is no longer in control.
In a fit of rage he probably tried to choke Allison or maybe pushed her/hit her. This is where she would have ended up on the ground picking up leaves in her hair.
From here GBC may have waited some time working out what to do. He probably went inside for a while expecting to have woken any of the kids and been there to settle them if they did wake.
Sometime soon after he would have then loaded her into the car and again probably waited sometime inside again in case the kids woke up.
Sometime between 1-3am, he headed off, down Rafting Ground Road and along Moggill Road. I wouldn't have doubted he took a few different detours off moggill road. (maybe pinjarra road)
This is where things get random. If he premeditated the murder, he may have already had a spot worked out. If it was spontaneous, then he would have just been driving around looking for places.
He knows the area from living there but also selling properties, so navigating in the dark means he probably knew more what it looked like during the day than most people.
He then drove out over the creek probably a few times making sure nobody was stopped nearby, and finally pulling to the side of the road.
From here he might have waited and listened for cars. When it sounded clear he dragged the body down the bank and rolled it over the edge.
I think he probably had intentions of getting her into the river, but didnt want to leave footprints behind and thought the tide might just get her and once in the river it was going to be very hard to work out where she came from.
The silly thing is if he actually just rolled her into the water she would have washed out the next tide and the police probably wouldn't have know which creek she came from.
This is very important as the leaves probably wouldn't have been present, and there wouldn't have been a way of isolating that those leaves came from the house.

I think he had seriously thought about killing Allison as a way out of his troubles, but I don't think he had thought about how he was going to do it.
I don't believe he went home that night planning to kill her and he also didn't really have an idea of how he was going to cover it up.

Compressive asphyxia along with a hand across Allison's mouth and nose.

Photo at link, scroll down to compressive asphyxia and it's on the right:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asphyxia

I too think her ultimate demise was from Asphyxia, but I also think her death was planned in 3 stages

The premeditated setup by GBC that night to commit the murder
The Lure - luring Allison downstairs and into the car and carport area (I believe Allison was murdered inside the car/port area)
The Attack 1st attempt - which was initiated - but didn't go to plan (in the car and carport area)
The Attack and Death of ABC - the murder (in the car)

I believe what caused her ultimately death after the attempt to suffocate her was a combination of Smothering & Traumatic Positional Asphyxia.

I wrote about it, but its too long to post (8 pages)
I will either put it in a Blog at WS later - but for now, my thoughts on the Set-UP, Lure, Attack are in the pdf below -
references are in there also.

Attachments

• ABC COD WS Post in PDF 2.pdf
    430.8 KB · Views: 49
Our neighbours go outside to argue / discuss things and I would think that's what Allison would have wanted to do too. I'm lucky my husbands answer to me being upset is to give me a cuddle :) it diffuses most cranky moments :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back