Found Deceased OH - Cory Barron, 22, Cleveland, 18 July 2014

MOsborne05

Reaction score
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...rron-last-seen-friday-at-jason-aldean-concert

Concerned family members and police are searching for a missing Fremont man who disappeared in Cleveland at a country music concert.

Cory Barron, 22, was last seen at the Jason Aldean concert at Progressive Field, at around 10 p.m. Friday.

As of Sunday afternoon, Barron has not been located nor has his family heard from him.

Barron is 6-feet 2-inches tall, weighs around 225 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. He wore jeans, a white t-shirt, a jean vest, and an American flag bandana around his head.

Cleveland police held a press conference Sunday regarding his disappearance.

Officers are asking anyone with information on Barron’s whereabouts to contact the Cleveland Police Department at 216-623-5300.

Hi! I've never posted before and I'm not sure if I can post a screenshot, but I saw this on Facebook. It's from a local news channel. It says he just got up and left to get a drink and never came back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am friends with his sister. She said that he had been drinking but he wasn't incoherent or anything. They are checking surveillance cameras now.

That's pretty concerning. It seems like he was intending on coming back to his seat and that he didn't just wander off drunk like many people on Facebook were saying he probably did. :/

Justalurker, thanks, but maybe you should delete the screenshot. I don't think it is allowed.

jufD5mG.jpg

http://fox8.com/2014/07/20/man-missing-following-progressive-field-concert/

He said they checked surveillance video at the ballpark and didn’t notice anything suspicious.

Police are now looking through his social media accounts and checking his cellphone records for any clues. They’re also scouring the industrial area across from the stadium.

“We’re using the chopper to check some of these industrial areas that have rugged terrain. There’s jagged metal, old concrete and so forth that would make it tough for a person on foot to get around,” said Stephens.

So it was a ballpark? Like with seats or people could stand on the field? Surely there are cameras there...

So it was a ballpark? Like with seats or people could stand on the field? Surely there are cameras there...

Yes. It is a major league ballpark where the Cleveland Indians play. I would assume that they have cameras there but no idea how many. It is a really rowdy crowd that go to these shows. Saw Jason Aldean at Fenway park and I couldn't believe the level of intoxication achieved there! It was crazy. I'm not saying he was intoxicated - I'm just trying to point out the type of crowd that is there and that things can go wrong quickly.

They checked the cameras and found nothing suspicious. It's a pretty rough area of town that gets very populated on weekends because all of our entertainment is basically in the few blocks around the field. There are beggars on the street corners and violence can happen. It's easy to get lost in the crowd over there.

''We checked the videos in the ball park and did not see him exiting but there were 40-thousand people in there,'' said Cleveland Police Commander Patrick Stephens"

''A lot of people were there, they just figured they would meet him outside, he didn't answer his phone, they got worried -- realized he's not here anymore,'' Tarasenko said.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/2...remont-man-missing-after-jason-aldean-concert

Has Jason Aldean been contacted?
Occasionally a celebrity will help with a fan in trouble.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back