Malaysia Flight MH17 shot down in Ukraine. 298 aboard. 7/17/2014 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Bravo

Machine guns can be very influential IMO

Agreed, I think the Malaysians would have signed documents acknowledging that the Tooth Fairy was real, given the circumstances.

I translated that but it didn't help much ..

Not waiting for? We have regained control over the account. Signing of protocols on the transfer of "black boxes" of Malaysia.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dnrpress/status/491371657052053504/photo/1

? Still I can't wait to see what those armed militia forced them to sign .. and really what a JOKE!!!!! Clearly there was duress .. your silly paperwork means nothing.

Can you run any of their other tweets through the translator?

Dang, no one here speaks Russian do they? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now, I see what took so long. They had to design the 'logo' and find someone who could make a rubber stamp. Then, there was the design of the official document, the official wording, etc., etc. These things take time when you are setting up a new government.

Now, I see what took so long. They had to design the 'logo' and find someone who could make a rubber stamp. Then, there was the design of the official document, the official wording, etc., etc. These things take time when you are setting up a new government.

Thats funny!

Other Tweets .. all the ones today ..

Донецкая Республика @dnrpress 19m
@KevinBrey Мы не сбивали самолет. Точка. Приносим соболезнования семьям погибших и надеемся на объективное международное расследование.

Донецкая Республика Донецкая Республика @dnrpress 37m
Все новости и комментарии завтра. В Донецке слышна артиллерийская канонада, а также залпы РСЗО, вероятнее всего "Ураган". Подробности позже.

Донецкая Республика Донецкая Республика @dnrpress 42m
@blazhenkov1 По сути, да. Малайзия - государство-член Совбеза ООН.

Донецкая Республика Донецкая Республика @dnrpress 49m
@__Nira_ Все нормально.

Донецкая Республика Донецкая Республика @dnrpress 50m
Не ждали? Мы восстановили контроль над аккаунтом. Подписание протоколов о передаче "черных ящиков" Малайзии. pic.twitter.com/f7rCShgucO
View photo ·

Translation:

Donetsk Republic @ dnrpress 19m
@ KevinBrey We do not sbivali plane. Point. Yields Deeds Bureau schemes bereaved and hope to obʺektivnoe Mezhdunarodnoe rassledovanie.

Donetsk Donetsk Republic Republic @ dnrpress 37m
All news and comments Tomorrow. In Donetsk slyšna Artillery barrage, as well zalpy RSZO, veroâtnee just "Hurricane". More details later.

Donetsk Donetsk Republic Republic @ dnrpress 42m
@ blazhenkov1 By Shut up, you. Malaysia - State-member UN Sovbeza.

Donetsk Donetsk Republic Republic @ dnrpress 49m
@ __Nira_ All normal.

Donetsk Donetsk Republic Republic @ dnrpress 50m
Not waited? My vosstanovili control over the account. The signing of protocols on transfer "Chernykh âŝikov" of Malaysia. pic.twitter.com/f7rCShgucO

Sort of confusing really .. terrible translations .. but better than nothing.

"Shut up, you"

Wow. Wonder whose job it is to run social media for DPR? :waitasec:

My pal Richie apparently believes that the flight data recorders can “perform" after disintegration
Note all the wiring from the boxes, which are in the tail section , run below the cabin floor!.

Each animation is 60 seconds, Pan AM and TWA

You decide!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5naaWe3nLI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TJHhuAwrLY

If you’re wondering what the passengers might have expected at 19:30 the recreation begins. All information is from autopsies by medical examiner (they know what happened to the folks in terms of death etc.

The video is from the movies The Final Destination, the crawl on the bottom is the “fact stuff” from medical examiner and NTSB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbny8XnAifY

Google translate says that this tweet about the document says …

“I understand that actually Malaysia recognised the DNI. If I correctly understood, heartily congratulate ..”

Иван Грозный @Inquisitor_057 49m
@dnrpress Уважаемые! Я так понимаю,фактически Малазия признала ДНР. Если я правильно всё понял, от всей души поздравляю!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Inquisitor_057?p=s
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=....305729j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Your translator is so much better than mine! Glad Malaysia recognised the DNI .. they do realise they were just being humoured don't they?

I think the DNI just got themselves an autograph from Malaysia to show the grandchildren when they get older .. nothing else.

Why is the 'signing' such an issue ?
Did you just expect them to hand them over ?
Even UPS get a signature for deliveries !

Your translator is so much better than mine! Glad Malaysia recognised the DNI .. they do realise they were just being humoured don't they?

Whether they were humoured or not, I thin it could cause problems down the line (in the region). These people are willing to die for a cause they believe is right. They wanted recognition, they will celebrate it and call it a victory. If they are then dismissed, surely that would inflame the situation in the region and cause a lot of tension. They would feel they have been wronged and would act on putting that right, perhaps.

Whether they were humoured or not, I thin it could cause problems down the line (in the region). These people are willing to die for a cause they believe is right. They wanted recognition, they will celebrate it and call it a victory. If they are then dismissed, surely that would inflame the situation in the region and cause a lot of tension. They would feel they have been wronged and would act on putting that right, perhaps.

I’m not sure that there is anything to be concerned about. I doubt that the west will humiliate the DNI about the document. We just want our people back. Malaysia also just want their plane back. Everyone realises that anything we do now is similar to what an abducted person would do to stay alive and get free.

JMO

"Shut up, you"

Wow. Wonder whose job it is to run social media for DPR? :waitasec:

:floorlaugh:

I guess Translation apps need some working on !

This is what it actually says:

Donetsk Republic of Donetsk Republic @dnrpress 42m @blazhenkov1 actually, Yes. Malaysia is a member state of the UN security Council.

I’m not sure that there is anything to be concerned about. I doubt that the west will humiliate the DNI about the document. We just want our people back. Malaysia also just want their plane back. Everyone realises that anything we do now is similar to what an abducted person would do to stay alive and get free.

JMO
Absolutely. When your dealing with folks such as these let them have their "moment". The truth will come out. The Family's deserve their loved one's back. This is beyond appalling.

Why is the 'signing' such an issue ?
Did you just expect them to hand them over ?
Even UPS get a signature for deliveries !
No I didn't expect them to hand them over. I expected them to let the proper folk in to retrieve them and treat the scene like any other plane crash and Investigation as well. The signing is an issue as it wasn't proper. It was appalling. To retrieve a piece of evidence under duress. You bet I take issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy