Possible gang affiliations of the victims and their associates

Justiceforever

Reaction score
I started this thread because, the possibility that some of the murders may be gang related has been discussed at length in various threads by various posters. I searched but couldn't find a thread specifically for the discussion of gang ties. If I missed it, please delete.

It would be helpful to know if any of the victims were gang affiliated or associated with people who were, and if so, which gang/s? Maybe there is a commonality there.

MS 13 is known to dismember their victims. I wonder if any of the dismembered victims had ties to them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gs-declared-international-criminal-group.html

I'll look through the threads and bring over any gang related posts that I find.

This is the post by MK from the tattoo thread that gave me the idea for this thread. It's quite possible IMO that "The Manorville Butcher" is a gang or gangs. BBBM

For the record, it is my understanding that not all of the investigating officers agreed on whether or not the GB4 were related to the other bodies found. Some did, some didn't. My personal opinion is that the GB4 (and possibly Shannan Gilbert) were victims of one killer. I think the other victims (whole or in parts) were probably gang related. Let's not forget that we have reports of dead dogs and dead chickens found in Manorville as well. If one were to suppose these animals were used for fighting, and were dumped to get rid of the evidence (or simply to dispose of a dead animal), it certainly seems reasonable to me at least consider gang activity with respect to the bodies found there.

Dismemberment is generally a device used to conceal the identity of a victim. Especially when you see hands and heads disposed of in 2 different locations. These were victims that a murderer or murderers didn't want traced back to them. In the case of the GB4, we don't see this pattern at all. I don't believe LISK has any concerns about his victims being traced back to him...because he has no ties to his victims. He shops them, clandestinely courts them, kills them, and then distances himself immediately.

Here's a post by Redbird from this thread...http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?135641-Victim-Jessica-Taylor&highlight=gang

For me this is shaping up to be two killers, the GB4 serial killer and the Manorville gang murders. Gang involved in prostitution, pit bull fighting, drugs. Killed gang members who weren't performing or whatever. Remy's Angel tattoo removed to prevent id of both victim and killer. This group also probably connected to disappearance of the guy from West Islip who went missing along with his pit bull in July 2010. He may have encountered a gang member in a park where a fight ensued. We need to sleuth Remy's Angels more.

From this thread...http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-possibly-of-interest-for-the-LISK-case/page6

<RSBM> There is no "gang activity" on Oak Beach, it's a private upper-middle-class enclave of what we typically to refer to as "snobs". But I could easily see the Manorville killings, and obviously the Chenille Brown killing, being gang-related. If parts of Jessica Taylor and Chenille Brown didn't wind up near the beach, I'd say there's no connection. As it is, though, who knows.

It seems there are alot of people who think the Manorville victims could have been gang related.

<modsnip>

Do you know what gang?

I don't. I'm not gang-savvy enough to recognize what the signs mean.

It looks like they're flashing different things in this picture. It could just be a bunch of wanna-bes in this picture. KW seemed like a low-level street criminal and loser. I don't know if he ever had any sort of affiliation with a gang, or if he was just a poser.

Attachments

• full.jpg
    full.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 141
The dead animals (especially the chickens) make me think of Santeria, a religion that is practiced in parts of the Caribbean. I visited Cuba last year, and I attended a Santeria river ceremony. The ceremony that I saw didn't involve any animal sacrifice (I wouldn't have attended it if it did), but there were people in this spot who were finishing up their own ceremony and there were dead chickens on the ground.

Santeria is NOT satan-worship or anything evil. It's a legitimate religion that is a hybrid of Catholicism and various West African religious elements. I just didn't want anyone to think I was criticizing the religion.

The dead animals (especially the chickens) make me think of Santeria, a religion that is practiced in parts of the Caribbean.

I think animal rights people question the legitimacy of Santeria, which I saw practiced in Miami. To a westerner, Santeria bears very little resemblance to Catholocism. From the wiki page on Santeria , here's a description of an incident that occurred on Long Island involving an offshoot of Santeria:
There have been a few highly publicized cases where injuries allegedly occurred during Lukumi rituals. One such case reported by The New York Times took place on January 18, 1998, in Sayville, New York, in which 17-year-old Charity Miranda was suffocated with a plastic bag at her home by her mother Vivian, 39, and sister Serena, 20, after attempting an exorcism to free her of demons. Police found the women chanting and praying over the prostrate body. Not long before, the women had embraced Lukumi. However, Lukumi doctrine does not postulate the existence of demons, nor does its liturgy contain exorcism rituals. The mother, Vivian Miranda, was found not guilty due to insanity and is currently confined in a New York State psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane

I think animal rights people question the legitimacy of Santeria, which I saw practiced in Miami. To a westerner, Santeria bears very little resemblance to Catholocism. From the wiki page on Santeria , here's a description of an incident that occurred on Long Island involving an offshoot of Santeria:

To a westerner, yes, it doesn't have much resemblance. However, the practitioners themselves will tell you that it does. I don't know what this offshoot happens to be (and it sounds to me like the issue here was that the woman was just insane), but Catholicism does feature the practice of exorcism. Santeria practitioners are always very quick to point out that they believe they are practicing a form of Christianity.

But, this is getting off-topic. My point in mentioning Santeria is that it might explain the chickens found at the site. It might also point to the ethnic origins of the gang members, if this is a gang thing, or the people who are visiting this site. I wonder if police have ever attempted to locate any local Santerios or priestesses? If this is just a Santeria thing, then they may have witnessed other people or strange things in the area if they're out there conducting ceremonies.

And no, I do not think it's okay to slaughter an animal for any reason, nor do I practice Santeria.

<modsnip>

It looks like they're flashing different things in this picture. It could just be a bunch of wanna-bes in this picture. KW seemed like a low-level street criminal and loser. I don't know if he ever had any sort of affiliation with a gang, or if he was just a poser.

Thank you for posting that photo :)

The white guy in the photo (posted by marie-Chantal post #8) looks a LOT like my POI (I have posted about this before).
His general looks match, clothing match, his tattoo match, glasses match, the way he holds his right hand on his chin match and my POI has sometimes cut off all his hair so he would sometimes be bald/ semi bald.

And KW and my POI are both from Brooklyn. (My POI lives now in FL (has lived there for many years)but he has friends and family on LI and Brooklyn, and he have also worked a LOT in the LI/NY/NJ - the east cost area, he also used to have an address in Atlantic City where he also have close family.)

I really wish we could ask Khalil white who that white dude is ???

And to you marie-Chanta WELCOME BACK its SO good to have you back :)

Foreigner, can you tell us anything about your POI that we might be able to use to find him on our own?

Foreigner, can you tell us anything about your POI that we might be able to use to find him on our own?

I am not allowed to name him, but you can read thise posts and then you will understand who my POI is.

I have a LOT more information that support my theory, but due to WS ruels I can not post it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?164964-Post-your-Theory-Profile

#5 and #6

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?157636-HA-and-his-media-presence

#10 but I suggest that you read the whole thread, it's only 2 pages

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-vict&p=10469457&highlight=dilts#post10469457

And please do not start discussing this subject in this thread, due to that it is not the topic of this thread, you can post comments/thoughts in the different threads/links I have provided in this post.

Thank you so much! I can't wait to read your posts, and to dig into the profile theory thread! (I've been slowly making my way through all the old threads, but hadn't come across these yet!)

Thank you for posting that photo :)

The white guy in the photo (posted by marie-Chantal post #8) looks a LOT like my POI (I have posted about this before).
His general looks match, clothing match, his tattoo match, glasses match, the way he holds his right hand on his chin match and my POI has sometimes cut off all his hair so he would sometimes be bald/ semi bald.

And KW and my POI are both from Brooklyn. (My POI lives now in FL (has lived there for many years)but he has friends and family on LI and Brooklyn, and he have also worked a LOT in the LI/NY/NJ - the east cost area, he also used to have an address in Atlantic City where he also have close family.)

I really wish we could ask Khalil white who that white dude is ???

And to you marie-Chanta WELCOME BACK its SO good to have you back :)

Thanks, Foreigner! I was very busy with exams. I passed, and now have my life back. It's good to see you again.

I totally agree with you. The white guy in the picture does look like your suspect.

<modsnip>

pretty sure these are east coast blood signs

I started this thread because, the possibility that some of the murders may be gang related has been discussed at length in various threads by various posters. I searched but couldn't find a thread specifically for the discussion of gang ties. If I missed it, please delete.

It would be helpful to know if any of the victims were gang affiliated or associated with people who were, and if so, which gang/s? Maybe there is a commonality there.

MS 13 is known to dismember their victims. I wonder if any of the dismembered victims had ties to them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gs-declared-international-criminal-group.html

I'll look through the threads and bring over any gang related posts that I find.

ms-13 would certainly be a gang that has no issues killing toddlers along with their mothers

Good luck guys. Gangs are not my area of expertise nor do I want it to be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back